Let's the Games Begin!!!

Confessional looks:

  Azure fineself:

Outfit:

                                                                     ~Confessional~

                                                                     ~Confessional~

"Hello, my name is Azure Reigns from Jam Republic. I'm your amazing, friendly dancer. You'll know me mostly for my Modeling from Yves Saint Laurent and from my time-to-time bases with Victoria's secret. I took a break from dancing but don't think I can be beaten. " Azure says with a quick wink and smile as it captioned a beautiful sun.

                                                                 ~Confessional over~

Yoonji and Azure faced each other as everyone could feel the intensity between the two. The girls stood behind Azure and Mannequin stood behind Yoonji. Yoonji's song started first as everyone ooh'd and aww'd with her. As Azure stood pretending to yawn at the dance, waiting for her dance to be over so she could destroy her. She looks down at the dancer, who was slowly coming to a stop as her 40 seconds was almost up. She took whatever Yoonji threw at her before Daniel started the countdown.

                                                                5

                                                                4

                                                                3

                                                                2

                                                                1

                                              Switch to Jam Republic's Azure

LICK SHOTS By MISSY ELLIOT came on as everyone was ready for the tall girl, who use her fingers along with the 2001 before started dancing:

                                          (Since Azure is standing up, it started 0:17- 1:12)

Her moves fast and clean almost like her body was a memory of itself. Everyone yelled as she did a high kneel kick before they looked shocked at her as her dancing matched up with the song and also hit it on beat. They had to try not to grab on to each other as she shook her butt to "Bling Bling in your face" as the Judges almost gasped at her. Monika had to try not to fall out her chair. The way she captivated them like she was performing a choreography. Kristen had a bright smile on her face as she saw how everyone was. She almost wanted to laugh; they just might win this thing. As she finished the song, rawring in Yoonji's face before her time was finished. She walked back to her side as all the other team's wow'd at her performance. 

Tatter taped Bada as she spoke fast " Did you see that?!?!" as all of BEBE team went crazy at the Azure 's cool moves. Lady Bounce was shooketh, they didn't know what to say as they stared at the girl with cautious eyes. Deep N Dap and 1Million didn't know what to think. To think the international team had someone that dance like her on their team was amazing. Tsubakill (smolbeans) blushed at her movements. Mannequin comforted Yoonji, who tried to keep a straight face. Wolflo clapped at her while yelling. Since she spoke to tell them and wasn't scared of them. Her Unnies will protect her.

They both stood there as They waited for the judges pick and was not surprised at the result.

                                                                                     3:0

                                                               Jam Republic's Azure Wins

Azure got Kristen her revenge. As the Judges started talking, Mike Song had to stop himself from cussing as he called her a brilliant dancer and that she stole the show. Monika had blushed, when she mentions her shaking her butt before saying overall the dance was high energy and captivating. Shownu was stunned, slowly trying to find something to say. He mentioned that her dance didn't feel like a freestyle but her dancing it felt more like a performance and that it was her stage, and they were just fans. Azure being good sportsman, shook hands with Yoonji before her and the girls walk over in their seats. Wolflo still clapped as Azure was glad her skin was the beautiful melanin that it was so they couldn't see it. Kristen fists bump her before they did their old handshake. The quick hand movements caught everyone's attention. They stared as they finished as Azure added a win to their side and a loss to Mannequinn's side. Now everyone knew what she could do, but they didn't know that her damage had just begun. 

Daniel announced the next dancer: 1Million Kim Lia.

Everyone stared at her as they waited to see who she will choose. Everyone spoke in soft voices.

"Deep N Dap and 1Million are calling each other out." Latrice said to them.

"Well, that's expected. There's a lot of bad blood there. Only way to sort it is talk it out or in this predicament dance it out." Azure says now wearing her flannel again and her braids down to get rid of the tension on her scalp. 

"We haven't battled in a while." Kristen said with a sharp grin.

"Oh, the views this show would get." Azure giggled as the girls stared at the two.

"Who do you think will win?" Audrey said meaning Azure and Kristen.

"Me of course." Azure said right off the back.

"It been a tie 487 times. Stop lying." Kirsten stared at her .

"That because our moms picked not wanting us to cry like a baby." Azure retorted with a smile.

"Damn you right." Kirsten laughed. 

They turned back into to what was happening on the stage as Lia began to talk as she stood between Tsubakill and Deep N Dap before she officially turned to Mina, who stared at her while Lia called her out.

Everyone gasped as Azure lean forward as she thought:

                                       "And soon the battle of old friends will begin."

A/N: I'm so happy that you guys love this story. This is my fastest growing book ever and I'm very proud that I have readers like you. I see on YouTube that M Net have recorded battles we never saw, is there any dancers you want her to battle? It would be the same process as the last one. Remember she has 3 more No respect badges, so top 3 will be her contender. Again, thank you for reading my book! See ya next time!