Worst Dancer

(Same outfit as last chapter)

Everyone sat anticipating who Latrice would pick. Kirsten held her friend's hand as the other girls put comforting hands on her. 

"The worse dancer is..." Latrice started.

Azure hoped that Latrice wouldn't choose her. Even though she was confident, she still hopes she wasn't chosen.

"Redlic of MANNEQUEEN as worst dancer." Latrice finished as Azure release an sigh of relief. 

Kirsten did tell her to choose one to the one behind the scenes. The other teams gasped at the revelation. Azure could understand even though, Redlic help with part of the dance while filming her attitude sucks. Kirsten rubbed her hand, relieved her friend wasn't pick. 

Latrice stated that she felt like Redlic wasn't easy to work with. And that energy was off between them. Azure even to correct Redlic a few times.

                                                                                 ~Flashback~

"Redlic be humble." Azure said multiple times to Redlic, who tried to tell everyone where to be instead of Latrice.

None of them people really treated Latrice like a leader. And MNET was pissing her off by trying to showcase Latrice didn't know what she was doing. Azure was the only one who kept Redlic her toes. Azure knew where she was needed and where she would be seen even in a tight group. 

Redlic side eyed her not liking that she was speaking to her. 

"What?" Redlic questioned.

"Be humble. That's what I said. She got this, She's the main dancer. Not you." Azure pointed at Redlic.

"Not you."  Azure pointed at Downy, who had a problem with Latrice's placement.

"Not any of you." Azure pointed out to everyone. 

They stared at Azure's face as she basically called them out. 

"Latrice is the main dancer. Whatever she says goes. If you want to help, then fine. But don't get big- headed because you have a foreigner as a main dancer." Azure finished staring at Redlic. 

 "Latrice, I'm going to take a breather before I have to show myself in a light that is dangerous for our people." Azure said before she walked away. Kirsten walked after her to calm her down.

"Azure! Hey Azure!" Kirsten shouted catching many onlookers as they tried to look on.

"I just have to breathe before I choke one of those hoes." Azure now New Orlean accent shown.

"Yeah, of course." Kirsten trying not to laugh.

"Like can you believe them? the way they don't want to listen to her because they don't trust her at all." Azure pointed out as she ranted.

"And Jesus that Redlic, she doesn't want the old me to come out messing with my teammates will most definitely most bring it out." Azure continued.

"Maybe just ignore her." Kirsten said.

"Oh, honey I try to, but that girl needs to hope that we finish this with a bang cause if not someone won't be working as a choreographer anymore." Azure promised. 

"No, you are better not." Kirsten stared at her friend. Azure shrugged.

"So, are you okay now?" Kirsten asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Azure said before they both walked back to set. Latrice checked on her before Azure nodded wanted to finish today already.

Azure now calm and not wanting to New Orlean bounce Redlic's ass before she did what she had to do.

                                                                             ~ Flashback over~

It was now Redlic's turn to speak. Azure kept herself planted knowing this was not the time or place to get mad. Azure has been trying not to let her anger get the best of her. 

"If she has a conscience?" Azure mocked under her breath. 

"Redlic, love that's her second strike." Azure thought. As much Azure wanted to stay classy, that New Orleans was getting ready to come out.

"These no-good bitches." Azure thought as her knee started bouncing.

Audrey had felt her shaking before putting a hand on her knee to stop it. She whispered to Kirsten and Latrice. 

"Redlic need to hurry before our secret weapon is getting angry." Audrey whispers.

"Emma let's switch." Kirsten says before her and Emma switch seats. Latrice shot a worried look to her friend.

"Calm down. I know I'm mad too, but don't let them bring the old you back. Deep breathe, Zuree okay." Kirsten whispered as they both deep breathe together. Many of the dancers saw this. 

"What's going on?" Someone whispered.

"Is she having a breakdown?" Someone else said.

"No, look at her face. She's angry. You can tell that she cares for her teammate a lot." Someone else says while looking at the scene.

Wolflo stared at their friend, wanting to comfort her just as her group did. Kirsten knew that Azure was beyond pissed. Redlic had said too much to Latrice, soon she'll get hers. Once she finished calming her down, they listened to Daniel, who told MANNEQUEEN they had lost points. 

                                                                           ~Confessional~

"I was lucky to have my teammates. Knowing these girls, Kirsten longer have changed my life. I don't play about my teammates. We are one and it will always be that way. With her saying what she said about my teammate made me angry, no matter how Latrice did, what she did she had to do to secure the greatest video." Azure says with a soft smile.

                                                                      ~Confessional over~

Now it was time to watch the middle-class video.

Kirsten and the girls watch the video, every time Audrey or Ling showed. Azure's beautiful smile return shining as brightly as it usual did. She wowed at her beautiful teammates hugging Audrey, who lean back on her legs. 

"That was amazing." Azure said as Audrey smiled along with her. Azure reached over to grabbed Ling hand, who nodded at her.

"You guys killed it." Latrice told them as she clapped.

"That was sick." Emma said with a soft smile.

Now it was time for Wackxxxy and Yoojin to choose worst dancer. They chose Cheche and Kyma from BEBE. Azure smiled as she was glad her girls wasn't picked. Everyone now stared at the girls in BEBE's team. Bada took up for her team. Azure was glad that the girls had an amazing team leader like that. 

                                              Soon it was time for the team leader video.

(A/N: Leader video will have its own chapter.)