Mixed Category

(Same outfit as (the next day one) from last chapter)

Everyone sat to look at the 1st mixed group category. Lady Bounce was first.

Azure thought the details were nice. They looked like warriors, but they could've utilized the men a lot more in the choreo. 

"Nice." Azure says as the video was now over. Everyone clapped once it was over.

"That was cool. I like that." Kirsten says to the team.

NOB, Vessi, Biggy were the directors with the scores 368,377,370. Everyone was shocked to see that the team leader had the lowest score but also remember that Mannequeen's Funky Y also had a low score. They listen to NOB talk before they all clapped. 

Next is BEBE's turn: The directors were Bada, Lusher, Tatter. Everyone waited for the video to start.

Azure watches the dance as they started pair dancing, which was different vibe from Lady Bounce. They were great. It was nice and sensual. It was a very interesting concept. Now they know why the sheet was needed. Once the dance was over, they clapped. They now waited for the points for the directors. Bada had 360, Lusher had 367 and Tatter had 360. This mission was bringing a lot of leaders to tears. Nest was Wolflo unnies. 

Azure had a smile on her face as they started dancing in a wave.

"Nollaun!" Azure cheered as Wolf lo started smiling. (Amazing!)

They were happy their Azure like the dance.

The other teams were almost sadden that they couldn't get as much attention as Wolflo. Redy had to pat Harimu, who looked like' we didn't get that' type of reaction. The teams didn't know that Azure was your personal hype man when needed to be. She thought the video was a new kind of special. There were moments that amazed her. Once the video was done, they had clapped. They waited to see the director points.

Halo had 346, Babysleek had 375 and Chocol had 367. Halo was the Third leader to get less than their other peers. Azure was sad for Halo. They listened to Halo speak before they started clapping. Azure louder than others. Kirsten was looking like ' this girl' as she facepalm as Audrey and Ling laughed at her. Lady bounce had got the extra points. Azure and the girls clapped for them. Soon it would be time for the rating. They waited to see who was going to be #1. Not to their surprised, it was 1Million.

Azure knew that 1Million was Korea's go to team. So of course, their team would have more views, like and etc. They also waited with heavy hearts, who will be second place. Jam Republic had got second place. They sighed in relief as they hugged each other. They had smiles on their faces as Kirsten spoke.

"I love you Jammies." Azure smiled as they made heart hands.

Two teams were tied for 3rd place. They were from different categories. Manne Queen round up taking 3rd then Lady Bounce 4th place. They clapped as they waited for 5,6,7.

The teams that weren't on the board was anxious. BEBE was in fifth place that would mean Wolflo unnies and Deep N Dap were 6th and 7th. Azure was sad that this Wolflo's second time in the elimination. Now it was:

                                                                 Wolflo vs Deep N Dap