The Leaders Battle

After the fiasco with Redlic, it was now time for the leaders to battle for main dancer. They had called them down. Azure clapped as Kirsten went to the stage. Shownu had asked who chore was being used before Bada raised her hand. Azure watch mike asked the same damn question, they asked since they been there. She would think if she didn't surprise them on knowing Korean, it probably would've been the same for her. The same question asking was getting on her nerves. 

Azure was sure that Kirsten would become main dancer. During rehearsal, she watched with watchful eyes ever moment made. Kirsten had it in the bag. Azure liked that Bada could keep up with Kirsten. Maybe her too if they ever battled.

It was time for the first group to go as they waited for the music to start.

Azure watch each leader in the first group but she knew why they liked Bada's, it was nice and very sharp. Bada stood out in the group. Azure only wishes she had Kirsten up there with her. The other leaders did well but Bada had caught her eye. Azure leaned forward as she watched Bada's moves. She knew Kirsten would have to give her all. Once the battle was done it was now Kirsten's group turn.

"Let's go Kirsten!" Azure yelled as she clapped. Kirsten sends her a wink and a thumbs up before getting ready before she danced. (0:48- end)

Azure cheered as Kirsten danced her moves nice and sharp as she put flava to the dance as always. Azure was sure Bada had found a rival, in sense. Azure yelled as Kirsten stomp her foot making into the throwing up motion. Kirsten knew how to use the stage to her advantage. And she did the damn thing. Once it was over, they waited for the judges to choose the dancers for the re try for the audition. Azure patted Kirsten on her shoulder saying good job as she drinks some of her water.

The Judges choose Bada and Akanken and Lia and Kirsten. Azure clapped again as Kirsten walked back on stage. It was Bada vs Akanken.

And then it was Lia vs Kirsten.

Azure smiled as her and the group looked at the match as her and Lia was doing amazing. Kirsten did her hard stomp again knowing the attention would be on her again. Azure nodded her head as she clapped.  Her friend still got it. She smiled as the battle ended. Now it was time for the Judges to tell the final round. Kirsten vs Bada.

It was cute, the way they combine the middle part of the dance adding a cool effect. Azure and the girls watch as the dance came to a finish. Everyone waited for who will be the main dancer.

"Congratulations to Bada." Azure thought as once the judges stated that Bada will become the main dancer out of all the leaders.

"You did good Kirsten." Azure said as she watches Bada kiss Kirsten's cheek.

They listen to what the judges had to say. Azure had made a face at whet Monika was saying. How many times did they have to tell them that even with the language barrier, they can still dance to that shit. Azure rolled her eyes.  She could just hear Kendrick Lamar say what that got to do with me. She almost laughed. Emma had asked her was she okay, to which she nodded.

They listen to the rest of the judges as they praised Bada dance skills. Azure nodded along hoping what she wanted to eat later. She was getting sleepy.

"It was a great challenge overall." Azure thought.