New Mission

Azure and the girls sat in their regular places as they now listened to Daniel, who was telling them that they had to do one more mission

Azure and the girls sat in their regular places as they now listened to Daniel, who was telling them that they had to do one more mission. Azure sat next to Kirsten as they listen. Daniel announced that their final mission is a Dance battle performance.

"Ah hell." Azure sighs. Her and Kirsten shared looks. Azure paid closely attention to their directions. They had to choose a crew performance to throw it back in their face. That's how Azure thought about it. They had to see who was going to do the two 1v.1 solo battles.

Azure listened to each song that was played. Still listened to Daniel as he continued speaking. Azure disliked that they gave spectators more than the judges. They should've switch it. So even if they do pick a song, they would have a disadvantage. But she knew she will still give it he all.

Daniel said that their crew performance voting had come in. Azure wanted to know who 1st was at least. When Daniel announced it, she was shocked yet happy.

Azure smiled as Kirsten then called a drawing room. Azure sat on her legs as she listened. Latrice had mentioned 1Million and Emma had mentioned Wolflo. Azure thought about that. Wolflo was good, but they were very creative. They had amazing dancers. Azure agreed with Kirsten.

"Even if they will give us a push further." Azure started.

"Their very big on freestyle." Azure finished as the girls agreed.

Audrey had brought up Manne Queen. Even if Manne Queen and Jam Republic had many rivalries during the show. it was getting too reparative for her. Ling had brought up Lady bounce before they finally agreed on who they wanted. Azure got up with the girls as they got on stage. Kirsten held the mic as she announced who they were going up against. They chose Laby bounce.

Azure laugh at Kirsten's Dun Dun Dunn. They listened to what Nob had to say before clapping. They had sat down as Daniel announced who was second.

BEBE was second place.

Azure 'ooh' as BEBE got second place than 1Million. Azure gasped when Bada announced they wanted Wolflo.

"Oh, that's going to be good." Azure smiled.

1Million will automatically face Manne Queen.

Azure thought that would be a very interesting match. They sat in their group rooms.

Azure sitting on the arm of the couch.

"We're ready. We're ready to explode." Kirsten said as the girls laughed at her.

A last announcement was told they had to do each other songs. Azure listed to song Lady's Bounce had in their along with the girls. I was a nice song, very good beats. They could make this song their own like always.

"We got this." Azure says as she couldn't wait to get started.