Chapter 1: A Dragon Slayer, A Celestial Wizard, A Cat, and Wrath

Liones Kingdom: Capital City of Liones

1 Month Later

The scene takes place with the Holy knights banging the door to the throne room. 

Knight 1: Please, open this door!

Knight 2: There's nowhere left to run!

Knight 3: Your Majesty!

Knight 4: Now your highness!

The Knight continues to bang on the door. The King was sitting on his throne and Elizabeth sitting next to him as he puts his hand on her head.

King: Elizabeth, you must flee.

Elizabeth: I won't escape alone! Come with me father!

King: I will be fine, my child.

Elizabeth: Yes, but...

King: Hurry, before the Holy Knights find you...

The door began sparking and cracking before the door is destroyed as the Holy knights rush in the room. Elizabeth was peeking at them through a secret passage before closing it and running away while crying.

Narrator: Elizabeth, Third Princess of Liones, was driven away from the castle by the Holy Knight's traitorous uprising. To right this injustice, she search for the legendary rebels, The Seven Deadly Sins.  But the Princess was being chased by the Holy Knights, and just as she needed a helping hand of a boy from the tavern came to her rescue. This was no ordinary boy however, he was the Captain of The Seven Deadly Sins, Dragon Sin of Wrath, Y/N.

*flashback ended* 

Hawk's Mom walking towards a town as Elizabeth was in her room, looking towards the town. 

Y/N: Hey, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth: Yes?

Y/N: Could you come downstairs for a minute?!

Elizabeth: Of course! (thoughts) This isn't just some dream... It's real! I actually did it! I found Sir Y/N! One of the Legendary Seven Deadly Sins!

Elizabeth was now wearing her new tavern outfit. 

Elizabeth: Um, what's this new outfit for?

Y/N: It's the tavern uniform for now. Sorry, but these are the only clothes I have for you.

Hawk: Way to put your pervy thoughts on display there, dude!

Y/N: I'm not pervy, pig!

Elizabeth: While I'm waiting on tables, you want me to keep track of rumors and collect information about the possible whereabouts of the Seven Deadly Sins, right?