36 - ৩৬

"I am sorry" Lisa said to me (Yoohyeon). "Why are you sorry? I don't even know you." I frowned.

"Apparently, I had sex with your Ex boyfriend while you were still in a relationship" Realisation hit me. She is that girl whom Mingyu cheated on me with.

"I don't want any talk about Mingyu. Please leave, Lisa" I urged, getting up from the seat.

"He was innocent!" Lisa cried, grabbing me by my wrist as I sat back down. "W-what?" I frowned. "The incident-"

"I am sorry." "WHY DO YOU KEEP APOLOGIZING!! MAKE IT CLEAR!" I Shouted from my curiosity.

"I-"

"6 months ago when I found your boyfriend in a party I tried to hit on him. But he was too nuthead to even budge at all. It made me angry. I have always been the center of attention all the time. Boy's drool over me."

"And I- I hated" "hated how Mingyu was not even paying any attention to me at all. And I found him really attractive and hot. I wanted to get it with him. So-"

"So, you took advantage of his drunk state?!" I exclaimed in disgust. "I- I drugged him with his drink and took him to his house and the next morning I was too ashamed and I left his house forgetting my lingeries there."

"You are disgusting." I spat into her face. I can see hoe much she regrets it but it's no use.

"Why are you here after months now!! You ruined my picture perfect relationship! I hurt Mingyu because of you! I hurt myself!" I snapped.

"Actually-" She stated, gulping a lunp down her throat.

"My boyfriend cheated on me with some other girl. And it hurts. It honestly hurts a lot. I loved him. I thought why. Why would he do that" lisa wiped off a tear from her face.

"I realized. Karma is a Bitch. It bites back so hard."

"I came here to apologize to Mingyu. But I didn't find him. So, I approached you."

"Yoohyeon, please. Please, forgive me. Please" She cried. "I will never forgive you. What you did is pathetic. But, I'm glad you realize your mistakes. Please don't appear in front of me or Mingyu ever again" I said, before leaving the place.

I cupped my face into my palms.

Mingyu was innocent.

He was right. I was the kne who never listened to him. I hurt him. Shit. I need to fix this.

...

"Eo? Yoohyeon Nuna!!" I met with an excited Seungmin as soon as he opened the door.

"NUNA!"  Seungmin exclaimed as Yoohyeon flashed a smile at the younger.

"I missed you so much!! Cute pups!" "Aye NUNA!! Stop calling me that would you!" "Never!" I said grinning at the younger.

"You did not came kver for so long, Nuna and Hyung won't tell me wherever you are whenever I asked" The boy sulked as I pinched his cheeks.

"You could have gone to my school" "And get scolded by Mingyu hyung? No thank you. He already annoyed me by bringing over a new bitch every two weeks"

"language, little pups!" "Aye nuna don't tell me-" "Seungmin I told you not to open doors for strangers do you ever lis-" Said Mingyu while coming down from the stairs.

He froze into his words when he saw me. "No fucking way-" Mingyu scratched his eyes, re checking if he is seeing me right or wrong.

"This is another dream oh sh-" "You're not dreaming Kim Mingyu, it's me. Yoohyeon"

"Y-yoo" "what are you doing here?"

"Where have you been? You did not went to school" I could not help but ask. "I am not going to school again" "so, you are really going to change school because I told you to disappear?" I asked.

"Just, go home, Yoohyeon. I want to change school because of myself. Not for you." Mingyu lied. It's so obvious.

"Seungmin ahh. Can you leave us alone?" I said. "Geez, Hyung likes so much drama. Just kiss her and it'll be alright" Seungmin sassed, going upstairs.

"YAAH KIM SEUNGMIN WHO TEACHES YOH THIS!" Mingyu scolded.

"Kim Mingyu" I called making him look at me. "I am ready to listen. Your explanation" I said, making him freeze into his place.

"What?" Mingyu enquired in shock. "M-mingyu" I said, taking several steps forward towards Mingyu.

"Yoo what are you doing" "what it looks like?" "Don't come near me Yoo" Mingyu warned, backing away from me.

I was fast enough to hug him and bury my face onto his chest. He is so annoyingly tall yet so comfortably warm.

"I- I'm sorry Mingyu. I misunderstood you. I am sorry Mingyu. I am selfish. I am sorry Mingyu. I didn't trust you. I am sorry-" Before I could speak further, Mingyu detached me from him.

"Stop being so fucking sorry because it hurts." He growled into my face.

"I am the one who is sorry."

"I am sorry for not being the Boyfriend whom you can trust. I hurt you so m-" "Mingyu stop!" I said, putting my index on his plump lips. He got silent immediately.

I caressed his lip with my index, looking into his eyes. I know both of us are thinking the exact same thing.

"Yoo" Mingyu whispered, kissing my index. "Gyu-" I yelped as Mingyu pulled me closer by my waist, my body brushing with his. Warmth spreading all over me.

Mingyu buried his face on my neck, sniffing and sending shivers to my body. I missed this. I missed him. I missed him so much I can't express.

"I love you so much, Yoo. I can't even tell you how deep I feel for you" Mingyu confessed, looking straight into my eyes.

"I love myself too." I joked making him show his world famous smile. "And you love me too, Yoo" Mingyu said, his breath fanning over my face. I want to kiss him so badly.

"I do" I mumbled before pulling him by his collar as he finally latched his lips onto mine.