22 - ২২

"Y/n would you be ny date for Jun's party"

Wait what?! Am i hallucinating or just i heard something wrong?

I almost choked on my saliva.

The others were too stunned to speak.

"Is that what I heard? Wonwoo?!" Jun oppa came from nowhere.

"Yes. I am asking her to be my date to Jun's party" he said.

"So you admit you like her?" Woozi oppa said.

"No. Its just mingyu is going with someone else. And i don't have anyone else except her." Now that made me disappointed.

"What if I say no?" I said.

"Its completely okay. After all its your choice Y/n" no he sounded kinda sad to me.

"The Jeon Wonwoo got rejected by Y/n? Come on Y/n just be his date " Dami said.

"Yeah you don't even have a date" yoohyeon added.

"Woah woah. I didn't rejected him tho. I just asked what if?"

"So does that means you wanna be my date?" Wonwoo spoke.

"Idk I will tell you later" i said as he left.

"Yaah sloth are you playing hard to get? Come on go on a date with that poor guy"

"Yaah I am not playing hard to get. I think it might be awkward."

"Come on Y/n. I think hoshi wouldn't even mind if you guys like sleep with each other that night. Right hoshi?" Dami said winking at hoshi as i made so-not-very-much-disgusted face.

"Yea- wait what?! No dami aah. She could prolly get her first kiss but no to that sleeping Y/n. I warn you"

"She didn't even get her first kiss yet!!" The two girls exclaimed. Half of the cafeteria was looking at us.

"God this can't be more embarrassing. Smh" i said as yoohyeon was literally tryna shake mah head.

"Woah broo. Imma kill you" i shooted death glares to her.

The bell rang. Which means the lunch time is over now.

"Just be his date y/n. You feel comfy around him. He would be the best to be your date for Jun's party" hoshi said as he left with woozi.

"Yaah jeon wonwoo!" I finally caught the guy. I am breathing heavily rn.

"Dude why are you so fast and why aren't you listening" i said slapping his arms slightly.

"Aah Mian. I was listening song."

"Dude i just ran as fast as Usain Bolt (A/n : i think forgot dat guys name but nvm) to catch you"

He handed me a water bottle. "Here drink some. Why did you run tho?"

"Aah i just wanted to say. I will be your date. Now byee" i ran away from there.

From a little distance i looked back at him and saw him smiling at me and i also smiled back at him.

"Make sure you do like a human in the party" hoshi said.

"Then what am I right now a yeti?" I asked annoyingly.

"Probably yes" i smacked his head with my book.

"At least I look better than you" i heard him murmur a 'whatever'

I dont usually go to parties. So mom helped me up.

"My daughter looks like a princess" mom said.

"No mom she looks like a normal human now" hoshi said fixing his shirt.

"Mom Can i just dump him in a hug recycle bin after the party?" I asked clenching my teeth.

"Honey please don't fight at the party. He is your brother" i sighed.

"Okay mom"

"So who is your prince honey and where is he?" Mom asked while combing my hair.

"Hoshi where is Y/n- Annyeonghaseyo aunty" Wonwoo bowed after seeing mom.

"Wait honey. Dont tell me wonwoo is your?" Mom let out a small gasp.

"Yes mom. Wonwoo is my date tonight. " i said as I went toward wonwoo.

"Finally wonwoo . I am proud of you. I wouldnt even mind if you two date really tho." what drugs is mom on!

"MOM NOT YOU TOO! STOP SHIPPIN ME AND WONWOO" This is so embarrassing.

"Yaah call him oppa. He is older than you" mom smacked my head.

"But doesn't he is in the same class with me?" I said rubbing the part mom hit.

"Actually I couldn't attend the annual exam last year because of illness."

"So that means you are in the same age with hoshi?" I said half shocked.

Wonwoo nodded. My phone rang. Its dami.

"Yaah you hamster go pick up dami. She is calling me. And don't forget to make her your girlfriend " i said winking.

"Owwh Y/n your brother is charming no girl could resist him" he said bluffing.

"Okay then I am calling dami and asking her to dump you in a canal and get another date" i said taking my phone.

"Yaaa aniyaaa. Mian. I wont do that again" i feel proud now hehe.

"We will be going now" wonwoo said approaching his hand for me to hold it as i held it.

Now I feel like real couples.

"Y/n! Get your first kiss with wonwoo tonight!!" My mom yelled as both of us were outside now.

"You didn't had your first kiss yet?" I shook my head.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"Me neither. You look beautiful btw." Heck that made my heart flutter.

"Thanks you look handsome too"

"Really?" He smirked.

"Yes . I would just kiss you" i said teasingly as he pressed the break of his car.

"Woaaah. What was that wonwoo" i said.

"Nothing I was just too shocked" he started the car.

"Or maybe flustered?"

"Shut up"

"Guess who it is?" Someone back hugged me as I was talking to wonwoo in the party.

Who do you think it is?

To be continued ~~

I might lost another chapter today.

Please stay tuned with radio trash(tf this aint radio)

Word count: 973