4 - ৪

"Kwon y/n. Look at the clock you are five minutes late?!" Hoshi yelled which made me jump out of the bed immediately. I looked at the clock and it says the same.

I immediately went to the bathroom and put my school dress on after brushing my teeth amd freshing up. As i went downstairs i didn't found anybody except hoshi but i shrugged it off.

When i went outside i saw the sun was setting now which meant it still might be 5.00 am. That little mindless hamster how dare he?

I went inside my house fuming in anger. I want to dip that hamster in boiling acid for ruining my sleep.

"I see my little sloth woke up early~~" he said teasing me. "You better shut your mouth hamster before i air fry you" . "Whyy ~~ is someone angr- AKHKKSKS YOU SLOTH LEAVE ME!" I pulled his hair hard and he yelledin pain . "Hah thats what you get for messing up with me" i said as i let go his hair.

"As you learned today's lesson my sloth you should never wake up late" . "As you learned today's lesson you should never do this again" . "YOU-" he and i said together but got cut off." "Why are you kids up so early in morning" . Mom asked "Thanks to your precious son here" i said pointing towards this mindless creature here. "Well its not my fault that you woke up early." He said blaming me. "You-" i was about to curse but, "oh come on stop it guys your dad wants some sleep. Please just play on your phone darlings. I will make breakfast till then." She said heading towards the kitchen. While that hamster started playing with his phone.

"Mom?". "Yes hun?" Mom asked curiously. "Well if you can please put some poison on breakfast for your son . I just can't stand him anymor- ASKDJJSKAKK WHY THE CRIS YOU DO THAT?!" he hit my head as i glared at him with the do-you-not-love-your-life-dude look. "I am not gonna die so easily sloth i have to annoy you more" . "Moooom~" i whinned as he teased me. "Guys i really don't know if i am raising two boy and girl or just two cat and mouse in this house. What are you? Tom and jerry?. Come on you shiuld get along . You are siblings after all." Mom said.

"I am still confused about this" we both said in unison. "What?" . "That he/she is my sibling." . "Why are you copying me?"hoshi said. "Oh hamster i didn't. I just think mom took you out from a garbage can" i said patting his head. "No no mom bought you from the trash can. She loves me more" and the arguement carried on .

Author note
I think its boring to see this sibling fight is it?

Time skip~~
At school~~

Wooh finally we are at school. I fucking waited 3 hours for school because of my lovely brother. I was about to enter the gate with hoshi but then someone called hoshi.

"oh hey hoshi."someone said.
"hey mingyu"hoshi said turning towards the guy. Oh its that guy whom i crashed with yesterday.
"Oh hey pretty girl. Arent you the one who gave me attitude yesterday.is this your girlfriend?" He said as i rolled my eyes. Pfft how can he think hoshi is my bf

" WOAH you finally got a girlfriend?"he said again before i could talk ."Maybe i can steal her right or maybe for a night?" He said while winking at me. Ew i feel like throwing up.

"Mingyu this is not my girlfriend " hoshi spoke up.
"Then a one night stand? Wanna be mine later babygirl?" He said smirking that made me disgust and roll my eyes

"Ew brainless hamster you are friends with this. Yikes he makes me throw up. And you mister mango or mingu whatever i am not his one night stand" i said getting pissed .