1 - ১

[Not edited]

Y/n pov

"Y/n"
"Y/N"

Agh such an amazing sleep. Who is ruining this? Wait I know this person. None other than my dear brother.

"YAH KWON Y/N WILL YOU WAKE UP OR ELSE I'LL PUT WATER ON YOU" he said while pulling my blanket away from my face . "HERE COMES WATER". "would you pls shut up hamster" I said burying my head on the pillow.

"no get up you take a hour to get ready and we are already late. Look at the clock" he pulled my blanket. Gosh school is all good but why is it so early in the morning. Can't I have a little good sleep. The blanket is soooo comfy.

"gosh what happen to the clock . Just look its still isn't eve- " As i saw the clock my eyes widen. "what the chris. SOONYOUNG YOU TWERKY LITTLE BISH i only have 5 min left why didn't you woke me up!??" This guy could have woke me up early. Geez I'm gonna be late on first day.

"oh now its my fault . Go get ready palli you sloth ." He said teasing me. Ugh i hate him . Why is he my brother."im just leaving you now for calling me sloth bcuz I'm late but dont you dare call me that on school." " just shut up and go."

At school

Soonyoung and i arrived at school. I saw some girls running behind Soonyoung saying "oppa! oppa horanghae!". He nudged my shoulder "You should be happy your brother is famous at school" Soonyoung said smirking

"Bish idc just tell your fangirls to leave me alone of your shit. I bet they dropped their brain on trashcan that they like you". I said scoffing at him.

A/n: dont take it seriously. Its just a sibling hate-love relationship. Not meant to disrespect anyone's taste. Hoshi is one of my bias too.

"Your jealous r8. Because im famous" he said poking my shoulder with his index finger. "I think you got a ear problem hamster. I dont care" i said fastening my speed.

Hoshi took me to the principal's office. Principal called out a teacher and asked her to take me to the class. Three of us left together.

Soonyoung came across his class. He ruffled my hair and ran to his class"Bye my baby sloth " he said while showing me his tongue. Gosh this guy is actually older than me and still acts like a child. The teacher took me with her. We walked inside a class.

"Everybody we have a new classmate be good to her ok?" The teacher said showing me. "YES MA'AM " i just dont care how these people would be. They better not mess up with me.

"Can you introduce yourself to the class" teacher asked. "I am kwon y/n . I came from busan." I said smiling cheekily. "You are pretty" a guy from behind said and i smiled awkwardly murmuring a thank you.

"Y/n you can sit beside dami. And dami please show her the school around." "Yes Ma'am" the girl named dami said. Must say this girl is really pretty. Looks just my type. I would've hit her on if I was lesbian. I sat beside her.

"Hey i guess you already know my name"she said handing out her hand for a handshake."Yes nice to meet you" I smiled shaking her hand."This is yoohyeon btw."the girl beside dami said."Do you have anything to do after school maybe we can hangout and get some tteokbeokki*"

*tteokbeokki: korean spicy rice cakes*

"Yeah sure" i replied. They give good vibes. At least they are nicer than my previous school girls.

The teacher went outside and me , dami and yoohyeon started talking about random stuffs, our liking, our family etc. At the lunch time dami showed me around the school.

Im impressed that they have a huge library . I am always addicted and attracted to libraries. I think i should come here after school.

Dami and yoohyeon are such nice people. We went to the canteen after she showed me around. Suddenly there were girls cheering a few boys. They were like 12 together.

i asked dami about that and she told me that they are called seventeen together but one of them is absent today. They are really popular at school

I saw my brother Soonyoung there too. He looked at me and showed his tongue which made me roll my eyes. It made me laugh inside those girls cheer on this stupid .

I saw a guy there with beautiful pouty lips and a gummy smile. He is handsome. I asked my friend about him. "Oh he is Choi seungcheol also known as s.coups . He is the oldest and leader among them." "He looks handsome " i said.

"Owhhh did our y/n already got a crushh" yoohyeon said teasing me. "Hey come on. I just said he is handsome . I didn't said i have a crush on him" i said while i felt my cheeks heat up. I guess i do got a crush.

(YoU'Re mY cRuSh~~ i gOt a CruSh oN y0U~~)

"Owh then why is your cheeks red as tomato y/n" both of them teased me. "Fine fine. I admit i got a crush" finally they stopped teasing me.

I went to the washroom for a while leaving dami and yoohyeon alone. I crashed with someone.

So wassup its the trash author. I made this trash im sorry.

-svtrash

Word count:924
02032022