26 - ২৬

"BOOOOO! OUCH! " Someone came from behind suddenly and I punched him or her real hard. "Kim mingyu! Why tf would you do that?! " I asked him who was grabbing his stomach. Maybe I hit him hard.

"Bitch you look like a zombie. I thought why not tease you. I hate you. You always punch me" he pouted. "Well sorry. These are instincts" "you gotta treat me lunch now" He said. "Tf. No I won't" "You should compensate for punching me" He said pretending to be hurt.

"Sure Sir" He smirked. "That's a bit more like it" I saw yugyeom coming near us so excused myself from mingyu and went to him.

Yoohyeon pov
I was walking towards the school gate after classes ended but someone pulled me . I was about to kick his balls and then

Mingyu pov
She was about to kick me but I held her knee. "Woah woah calm down. We need to talk" she scoffed. She and her attitudes still the same. "There is nothing to talk mingyu after literally 6 months" she was about to leave but i pinned her in the wall.

"Yoh won't even listen to me about that thing and For god sake its not about us. It's about y/n" "grab yourself, she has a boyfriend now" i rolled my eyes annoyingly "boyfriend? You mean fake?" She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Tf you are spitting. Don't talk rubbish" "are you even a friend? Do you know anything about y/n? Can't you see she loves wonwoo hyung!" "Are you crazy mingyu? She has a boyfriend now!" "You know what. We can't talk here" i grabbed her hand and started walking towards my car

Her hand is still soft as always.

We went to a cafe. "For once don't jump into conclusion and listen to me okay" she was about to say something but I cut her off "eyyh. I said listen to me. You know what can I do to shut you up" i smirked as she got shut off.

FLASH BACK

I had an assignment to complete and I was wandering around the library to find some books. I noticed y/n siting on a table. I took my books and was about to sit next to her but then yugyeom tapped her shoulder. I hid behind a bookself

"Wonwoo, what took you-" she was shocked or more like scared seeing the boy in front of her.

"So you are here to meet your lover? Well well" the boy smirked . Y/n started to shiver. He held her hand and took her out of the library and drove her away to somewhere.

I followed them. But since they locked the door I could not get in. After a while y/n came out and her cheek was red. It seemed like someone slapped her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And you didn't even asked her what's wrong? " she stared at me with an 'unbelievable' face. "I was about to but yugyeom was watching her from his house. I didn't approached her as he could harm her more" I held her hand. "We need to get into the bottom of this. She would not be scared if he really was her boyfriend"

I sighed "wonwoo hyung and hoshi hyung are so tensed about this" "why didn't you told them about this? Why me? " she raised her eyebrow.

"Do you think y/n is a girl to take all those abuse? Bro she took the shit out of me cuz I tried to kiss her. And remember that guy in cafeteria. He was in hospital for three days dude" "first of all I am not a bro or neither a dude. And 2nd. We need to squeeze out some explanation" she grinned.

Y/n pov
I was waiting for yoohyeon at school gate but she didn't arrived so I went to the library. Yoohyeon messaged me to get back home. Home doesn't feels home without hoshi. Its been 5 whole days he didn't even came back once. In school he is ignoring me.

And wonwoo isn't coming to school. I found mingyu with yoohyeon. Suspicious cuz yoohyeon always ignores him and now he is with yoohyeon.

She gestured me to sit (A/n: I almost wrote shit). "Speak" i furrowed my eyebrows. "About what? " "you and yugyeom" yoohyeon said in a cold tone. "I already told you yoo I don't wanna talk about it" mingyu leaned near me.

"Okay then I will tell wonwoo hyung and hoshi hyung everything I witnessed on library that day. Do you want that" he- my eyes bulged out at his words. Did he saw me and yugyeom that day? I pretended to know nothing.

"What are you even talking about" "that red mark on your cheek that day too. And your little conversation with your boyfriend " he said. I gave up.

FLASHBACK

I was going toward my locker to get some books out of there. When I opened it an envelope fell. I took it and opened it. My eyes widened in horror.

There was pictures of me and wonwoo's face close to close from jun's party, wonwoo changing my clothes in my house, like half naked picture of mine while wonwoo was changing me , hoshi and dami having s*x in jun's party.

A letter caught my attention.

I wonder how fun it would be if I upload these pictures of your lover, your brother and your bestie aww. Their precious reputation. All gone. Owwh and I have a whole film made out of your brother and your bestie! I hope you don't want me to let it out right? Well then all you have to do is be mine. Meet me at xxx. And this is my number xxx xxxx xxxx. Don't keep your baby waiting. Love you

~your yugyeom ♡

I was too stunned to even speak. With shaky hand I placed the envelope on my locker. I calmed myself down and went back to the class.

END OF FLASHBACK

"THAT SON OF A B-!" Mingyu was about to jump of his place but yoohyeon held him. "Stop. we have to think wisely. He can just leak those things in a moment" yoohyeon came and hugged me. "I am so mad at you! How dare you not tell anything to me!" I hugged her back.

"I am sorry" mingyu chuckled. "Why am I out yaah take me in too! " he pouted and hugged us too.

Wonwoo pov
"Where is hoshi? " i asked as soon as I went inside dami's house. "In my room. He isn't even eating a little bit now and won't talk to me either" she took me with her. I found a hoshi crumbled in the bed.

"Hoshi" I sat beside him and patted his back. He sat back and hugged me. "Why did she do that wonwoo. She knows. She knows he killed our nuna. Why? " i caressed his back. "There must be a reason hoshi. She will never do that. She loves you and your sister a lot"

"Then why did she do that!" "Yoohyeon asked her for an explanation but she told her she doesn't want to talk about it" dami said. Hoshi sighed

"Maybe I can find it out"

So?

What do you think?

How will wonwoo know about it?

Any guesses? If you guess right I will upload next part tomorrow

Have you heard _world? It feels so amazing!

I gave y'all a little longer part today

Word count: 1253