16 - ১৬

Wonwoo pov
"Are you about to kiss me or what?" I was taken back with that question of her. How can she be this straightforward.

"Really? I was going to pull up the seatbelt." I said flicking her forehead. She hissed and murmured "sorry"

She was embarrassed. i chuckled "thats the results of reading too much adult books". "Hey you read those too" she said pouting .

Cute.

It was an amazing day. She is good to hangout. We bought some books and also had ice cream and dinner together. I dropped her at her home.

"See you tomorrow y/n" i said as she returned a smile and said "No i don't wanna see you" she said poking out her tongue. I thought she was calm. But ofc after all she is hoshi's sister.

But at least less childish than hoshi. I chuckled once again and left.

Y/n pov

Me and hoshi parted ways after we arrived at school. We were a bit early so i didn't noticed any of our friends. I went to my locker to bring some books.

A few girls approached me.

"Kwon y/n huh?" The girl said with annoyance while looking at my student id. "Yes?" . "You bitch don't be so closer with seventeen" one of them said. So they are here to play shits with me. Ok fine bring it on.

"Thats none of your business " i said minding my own business. "You b-" the girl was about to curse when onether one stopped her. "Fine you dont wanna get away from them then bring them to us" the girl said but i ignored it.

She held my chin harshly. "See bitch listen to us or else you are gonna pay hard" the girl said squeezing my chin more hard. She signalled something to the girl beside her and she took out a piece of paper. And put it on my locker.

"Be a good girl and send this letter to wonwoo oppa if you dont want trouble baby" she said with arrogance. Gosh her stupidity is onether level. I smirked at her "and what makes you think i will do your stuffs you human looking piece pf trash. I am not your peon or something. Go do it yourself."

"YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU!" The girl yelled as i scoffed. "She wont get it this way" the other girl spoke. The girl raised her hand to slap me-

Wonwoo pov

I arrived school earoy today. There were not much student now . I noticed y/n was going to her locker. I was about to approach her but then-

I saw some girls cornering y/n beside her locker. The girl held y/n's chin harshly. Which made me tense up. She held it more harshly while saying something.

They were talking something with y/n . Onether girl slammed a letter on y/n's locker. Y/n smirked and said something .

"YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU " i heard the girl grabbing y/n yell. I started to get closer. The girl was about to slap y/n and then-

Hahahhahah devilish smiles.
I gave onether cliffhanger

And its again a trash yikes sawry

Sorry for a short chap please dont hate me uwu

I am svtrash
Sincerely sorry for this trash

~~Trashy author💚💚

Word count:556