20 - ২০

Y/n pov
lunch time!! For the whole day i was thinking about wonwoo's not yet . But then i decided to shrug it off. The girls (dami yoohyeon and y/n) are going to the canteen.

When i enetered the canteen i was shocked. A guy was literally punching the hell out of hoshi. Which made me lose my sanity.

I went to the guy and punched him straight in his face. Did i ever told y'all that i have a black belt in taekwondo? And i also know self defense? Nvm. Time for someone to taste some dirt (A/n : is that even a proverb? Man idk there is one in our country smtg like time to taste your own dirt or smtg wtv)

I felt so angry towards him. I kicked his stomach.

"You biatch" the guy was about to slap me but i dodged it. "How dare you touch my brother!!" I punched his face once again making his nose bleed. The whole canteen let out gasps hearing me. I could hear whispers.

Except seventeen and my friends no one knew that me and hoshi are siblings.

The guy couldn't save himself from my continuous kicks and punches. And i ain't gonna stop. How dare he touch hoshi. And why the fuck was hoshi getting beaten up by him. He can even kill that guy with those muscles of his.(A/n: gurrrl i fckin know right)

"Y/n stop. He is gonna faint!" Wonoo grabbed me from back. "No wonwoo! How dare he beat hoshi. I am gonna kill him!" Wonwoo didn't let me go. Hoshi joined wonwoo too and stopped me.

"Dont you ever fcking dare touch my brother or else i will show you how devil looks like" I stomped out of the canteen pulling hoshi with me. Wonwoo followed us. We came to the infirmary.

I was treating hoshi's wounds and bruises. Wonwoo was also helping me. "Why the fck were you standing still?" I asked keeping my voice calm. "Y/n aah-" he stopped.

"Are you gonna talk or not?" "Y/n stop he just got beat up. You are scaring him." Wonwoo said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n. He was beating me because he thinks i have an affair with his girlfriend. But his girlfriend tries to seduce me. I swear i don't like his girlfriend. " he said fiddling his fingers.

"I thot i asked why didn't you fought back not why was he beating you" he let out a sigh. "He might hurt dami if i fight back. He knew i had a crush on dami" bro wait a minute.

I need to process some things. "He knows you like dami yet he thot you were having an affair with his gurl? That fcking ahole" i clenched my fists.

"Hey guys?" Someone came. Not just someone its dami. "Uh- hey dami" . "How are you now hoshi?" "I am fine now"

"Uhm guys Actually principal called for me. And I am taking won with me okay? Please dami take care of him ? Bye!" I grabbed wonwoo's hand and winked at hoshi. I left after mouthing enjoy to him.

I ended up laughing after coming out of infirmary. Wonwoo was giving me weird looks. "Wow . I never thought my stupid bro will fell for my bestie. Woh finally i get to tease him."

"Well he likes her a lot" wonwoo said as we started walking. "Well i thot he was gay for woozi oppa." We bumped into someone while walking.

"Missed me baby?" The boy said making me shiver in fear. How?

How is he here?

My body started shaking instantly. Breath getting heavier. My hands are sweaty. I grabbed tight onto wonwoo's hand.

"Aww my baby is scared is she. Won't you give me a hug? Or you just got a new boyfriend or should i say first boyfriend?" The guy spoke.

"F-fuck o-off" i said stammering as wonwoo hold onto me tightly. My body is still shaking.

"I think you are making my girlfriend uncomfortable. I hope you can give us some space and mind your own business. " wonwoo said as we started walking again.

My body felt weak and-

Hahahaha i am evil ikr
Anyways who watched hot?!
Stream hot y'all

Hot hot hot

So who do you think it is?

Any sus?

Word count: 732