🔪Yanderes🩸

reesescup10 requested this one!!

{Bi-Han}

Being the Lin Kuei's grandmaster, Bi-Han is allowed to order everyone around. He's an authoritarian leader but a good one. He gets mad quickly and raises his voice a lot. He's high on power and enjoys ordering people around—all except for you. When it comes to you, he loses his ego. He becomes quieter and kinder. He helps you with whatever you need help with and is patient. He gives the faintest of smiles whenever you're around. He's just happy to be in your presence. When he sees other men flirting with you or just having a simple conversation with you, he gets extremely jealous and orders them to do over a hundred push-ups. He's never called the confidence to ask you out, but after figuring out his crush on you, you ask him out. You guys have an excellent time, and the more you smile and laugh, the wider Bi-Han's grin becomes. After that date (and many more), he becomes friendlier to the clan. Only a little nicer.

{Kuai Liang}

Kuai Liang wants to spend every waking second with you. He always calls you in the morning when he wakes up and at night before bed. Kuai Liang had always been fascinated with you. From the moment he saw you, he knew you were the one for him. But as time went on, his infatuation turned into an unhealthy obsession. He couldn't stand the thought of you being with anyone else, so he took drastic measures to ensure you were always by his side. At first, Kuai Liang would do small things to show his love for you. He would leave you gifts and love letters, and he would always be there for you when you needed a shoulder to lean on. But as his obsession grew, so did his actions. He began to follow you everywhere you went, watching you from a distance and keeping a close eye on anyone who tried to get too close to you. You started to feel suffocated by Kuai's actions and told him to calm down. It took some convincing, but he finally realized the error in his ways. He knows he cares and knows he's going overboard. He finally gathers the courage to make you his girlfriend and, eventually, bride.

{Kenshi}

Kenshi was always a quiet and reserved young man. He had a reputation for being a little bit odd, but most people just attributed it to his introverted nature. However, those who knew him well could see that there was something deeper lurking beneath the surface. Kenshi was in love with a girl who lived in Outworld. She was everything he had ever wanted in a girl - kind, beautiful, and always smiling. He couldn't stand the thought of another guy looking at her, alone talking to her. His love for the girl consumed him, and he became possessive and jealous of anyone who came near her. As time went on, Kenshi's behavior became more and more unsettling. He would follow her around school and even wait outside her house just to catch a glimpse of her. He would often get into heated arguments with anyone who dared to talk to her, and his once calm and reserved demeanor filled with anger and possessiveness.
The girl started to notice Kenshi's strange behavior and became more and more uncomfortable around him. She would try to distance herself from him, but Kenshi couldn't bear the thought of losing her. He became more aggressive in pursuing her and began stalking her every move. It wasn't long before the situation escalated. Kenshi's obsession with the girl became much darker - he became a yandere. He would do anything to keep the girl by his side, even if it meant hurting anyone who got in his way—or killing her. He saw the girl talking to another man outside of her apartment. Little did he know, it was only her older brother. Kenshi attacked and killed the girl's brother, and when she tried to stop him, he accidentally killed her, too. Devastated, he took his own life. He was not being able to live with the guilt of murdering the love of his life.

{Sindel}

After Sindel lost Jerrod, she was utterly heartbroken. She has no one to comfort her because she never shared her emotions. She was always moody and angry—no one could stand her. The only person who enjoyed being in her presence was you. You always know what Sindel is feeling or thinking. You're always near her and making sure she's happy. After hanging out with you, Sindel developed feelings for you. At first, she thought she was sick whenever Sindel felt the butterflies in her stomach; she thought she could never love again after her husband was killed. When Sindel realized she was in love with you, she tried to distance herself, but something was pulling her back to you. As much as Sindel tried to deny it, she wanted to be near you, in your presence, and have you. She was slowly going crazy, and she never realized it. She once caught a woman flirting with you and asking you out. Before you could deny the offer, Sindel murdered the woman on the spot. You screamed in fear, but Sindel didn't notice. It was like she was stuck in a trance. It took a while hour of watching her get rid of the body for her to break out of the trance and witness her wrongdoing. She panicked. Not about the person she killed; as Empress, she could get away with anything. She was worried that you would leave her. She kept close to you despite your protests. You never left her sight. You couldn't complain. If you did, she'd surely do something drastic.

{Mileena}

In Mortal Kombat 1, Mileena's obsession with a particular girl becomes evident as she exhibits yandere behavior. The girl, a fierce fighter and a fan-favorite character in the tournament becomes the object of Mileena's intense and dangerous affection. Mileena's infatuation with the girl goes beyond just admiration for her combat skills. She becomes possessive and controlling, often lurking in the shadows and watching the girl from afar. Despite her sinister intentions, Mileena also struggles with conflicting emotions, torn between her love for the girl and her violent nature. As the tournament progresses, Mileena's yandere tendencies become more pronounced, and she begins to sabotage the girl's matches, hoping to eliminate anyone who threatens her beloved. Her actions do not go unnoticed, and the other fighters suspect her ulterior motives. The girl, unaware of Mileena's dangerous obsession, continues to focus on the tournament, unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows. However, as Mileena's behavior becomes more erratic and threatening, the girl begins to sense that she is being targeted. In a dramatic showdown, the girl confronts Mileena, demanding an explanation for her actions. As the truth about Mileena's obsession is revealed, the girl realizes the extent of her danger. With a fierce determination, she prepares to face Mileena in a final battle to protect herself and end Mileena's twisted affections. The tournament's conclusion sees the girl emerging victorious, but not without scars from the intense and dangerous ordeal. Mileena, defeated but still consumed by her obsession, retreats into the shadows, vowing to continue her pursuit of the girl, setting the stage for future conflicts in Mortal Kombat.

{Kitana}

In Mortal Kombat, Kitana was known as a fierce and skilled warrior. She was also known for her beauty and grace, making her a formidable opponent on the battlefield. However, there was one aspect of Kitana's character that many did not know about - her obsessive and possessive nature when it came to a certain girl in the realm. This girl was named Jade, and she was a close friend and ally of Kitana, often fighting alongside her in battles. But Kitana's feelings for Jade went beyond friendship. She was deeply in love with her, to the point of obsession. She would often watch Jade from afar, following her every move and keeping a close eye on anyone who dared to get close to her. Many other warriors in the realm knew about Kitana's feelings for Jade, but they were too afraid to confront her about it. They knew Kitana would do anything to protect her beloved Jade, even if it meant harming others. Jade, on the other hand, was blissfully unaware of Kitana's true feelings. She saw Kitana as a loyal friend and trusted ally, and she had no idea of the danger that lurked beneath the surface of their relationship. But as the battles raged on and the stakes grew higher, Kitana's possessive nature began to surface more and more. She would become jealous and irrational whenever Jade showed any sign of affection towards another warrior, often lashing out in anger and frustration. It was clear to everyone that Kitana's love for Jade had turned into something dark and dangerous. But no one knew how to approach the situation without risking their own lives. Ultimately, it was up to Jade to confront Kitana and make her see the truth of her feelings. It was a difficult and dangerous task, but Jade knew she had to do it for both of their sakes. With great courage and determination, Jade finally confronts Kitana and makes makesrealize the extent of her obsession. Slowly, Kitana began to see the error of her ways and vowed to change for the better. From that day on, Kitana worked hard to control her possessive nature and to show her love for Jade in healthy and respectful ways. Their bond grew stronger and deeper as a result, and they fought side by side as equals, both on and off the battlefield.

{Shang Tsung}

Shang Tsung had always been a ruthless and powerful sorcerer, but his heart had never felt the sensation of love. That all changed when he saw the beautiful and fierce warrior, you. From the moment he saw you, Shang Tsung became infatuated with you. He couldn't help but be drawn to your strength and beauty, and he longed for you to be by his side. However, you were  fiercely independent and had no interest in the sorcerer. Determined to win you over, Shang Tsung became increasingly obsessive and possessive. He would watch you from afar, studying your every move and learning all he could about you. He would use his dark powers to manipulate and control those around you, hoping to isolate you and make you dependent on him. But you were no fool, and you soon realized that Shang Tsung's intentions were far from pure. You knew he was trying to manipulate you, and you refused to give in to his advances. Despite his best efforts, Shang Tsung's yandere obsession only pushed you further away. He couldn't stand the lack of attention he received from you. Out of a fit of rage, he kidnapped you. He's taken you to his dungeon and won't let you go. You've been there for weeks without showing signs of loving him back. Shang Tsung decides to take matters into his own hands and curse you. Curse you to become so dependent on him that you never want to leave his side. You could only fight the curse for so long until you finally give in. Shang Tsung finally has what he's been longing for.