Sub Zero x Reader x Scorpion

Unohana_Supermacy requested this chapter!!!

[Context] - You are great friends with Bi-Han and Kuai Liang. They both have feelings for you and are constantly competing for your affection. They get jealous whenever somebody tries to talk to put on the role of the defensive boyfriend. They continuously fight over you until they have both had enough. Then they got an idea.

[Who You Are] - You are an Earthrealmer named Amy Blade, Sonya Blade's sister.

[Your Powers] - You were born unique. You can read minds and teleport.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Boys!" I cheered as I saw my friends, Bi-Han and Kuai Liang, at my job.

I am a waitress at a small restaurant in Earthrealm. Bi-Han and Kuai Liang visit me every day. Sometimes, they order food, and sometimes they come to spend time with me. Kuai Liang helps me clean off tables, which I will forever be grateful for. Bi-Han throws flirty comments at me occasionally, keeping me entertained.

"Hello, Amy," Kuai Liang greeted with a smile.

"Good morning," Bi-Han smiled at me.

"You guys here for food or me?" I asked them teasingly.

"For you," they answered immediately in unison.

If they didn't do this every day, I'd be creeped out. But they are my best friends, and I am used to this behavior from them. I laughed and returned to my job. I took orders from customers and gave others their food. The whole time, I felt Bi-Han's and Kuai Liang's eyes on me. I smiled at this and ignored it.

Everything was going fine until one customer was being incredibly flirty. He kept winking at me and trying to touch my hand purposely as I handed him menus, drinks, and food. Bi-Han and Kuai Liang noticed as they moved closer to that table. He repeatedly asked for my number, which I tried to ignore by asking him what he wanted to eat.

The man didn't give up. He kept asking me questions and crossed the line by asking where I lived. I tried my hardest not to snap at him, but Bi-Han and Kuai Liang did not hide their anger. I saw Bi-Han bang on the table as he and Kuai Liang stood up and approached the table I was at.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Bi-Han growled as he lifted the man into the arm by the collar of his shirt.

"Don't you fucking dare speak to her that way!" Kuai Liang glared, "Can't you take a fucking hint?!"

"She doesn't like you! Leave her alone, or we will beat you with your spine."

"Guys!" I scolded as my boss left the warehouse and saw us, "Put him down! My boss is right there!"

"Is everything alright over here?" My boss asked while glaring at me.

Before Bi-Han or Kuai Liang could speak, I said, "Everything's fine. They were just showing this man out. Right guys?" I asked, having them go along with my lie.

"Hell yeah," Kuai Liang said and started leading the man out of the door.

"We'll see you later, Amy," Bi-Han said as the three men left the building.

I returned my gaze to my boss and nervously smiled as she glared. I sighed, knowing she'd want to see me in her office to scold me for this commotion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

{Kuai Liang's POV}

After maiming the guy who wouldn't leave Amy alone, Bi-Han and I started our walk home. We walked in silence, but I knew what he was thinking. It's tough to ignore that we are both in love with Amy. We met her at the same time, and she blew us away. She's gorgeous and so strong mentally and physically.

Amy's positivity is vital; it has such an effect on Bi-Han that it makes him smile. Nothing makes Bi-Han smile. She's good for him, but if i let him be with her, I won't be happy. There is no one in the world like her. She's unique- one of a kind. She's special to us. And I won't let her go.

I stopped moving and grabbed Bi-Han's arm, stopping him in his tracks. He glared at me since he knew what I was about to say. He sighed and gave me his full attention. I took a deep breath as I began speaking.

"Bi-Han, what are we going to do?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about, brother," he pretended not to know what I meant.

"You know what I'm talking about. Amy. It's obvious we both are interested in her and unwilling to let her go."

"There is nothing we can do. Amy probably doesn't like us, anyway. Would you want to stand there and get heartbroken while watching her find someone she is interested in? Would you be happy for her?"

"I'd feel both. Happy and hurt. Amy's happiness is most important."

"I feel the same way, brother. I love her to death."

"I love her, too."

We began walking in silence again until I broke it, "Ever heard of sharing is caring?"

"Excuse me?" He asked until he realized what I meant, "You don't mean-"

"I do mean we share her. We're both in love with her. We can't let anyone else get her. Bi-Han, let's just do it."

"You want me to join a, uh, polygon? Is that what it's called? Polygon relationship?"

"Polyamourous, and yes. Bi-Han, it'll be good for us."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
{3 Months Later}

I smiled as Amy kissed me and Bi-Han goodbye. She was leaving for her shift at the restaurant. Two months ago, my brother and I got the courage to ask Amy to be in a relationship with us. We explained to her that we liked her for a while and didn't want to lose her to each other or anyone else.

She, being the kindhearted person she always is, agreed to it. She moved in with me, Bi-Han, and Tomas. She equally divided the time she spent with us. She spends Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with Bi-Han and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday with me. On Sunday, she spends the day at her job; the only thing that hasn't changed.

"This was your only good idea, brother," Bi-Han praise-insulted me.

"Thank you? I think?" I said, confused.

"You're welcome," he said, then went upstairs to his room.

WORDS: 1069