Sindel x Fem!Reader x Li Mei

zhivaxo requested this chapter!!

[Context] - You are dating Sindel and Li Mei. Sindel hates Li Mei because her husband died on Li Mei's watch. Sindel constantly tries to get you to break up with Li Mei.
**************************

"I just don't understand why you're even giving her a chance!" Sindel argued with me, "She's careless and reckless."

"Sindel-" I tried to speak, but she cut me off.

"No, no, please listen," Sindel tried to reason, "She will get you killed. She is not trustworthy or strong. Look what happened to Jerrod- dead! On her watch."

I was surprised. Why did Sindel bring Jerrod into this? Wasn't she happy with me? If she wasn't over him, why was she with me?

"So that is what this is about," I realized, "You're not over Jerrod."

"What? Of course, I am-"

"You aren't! If you were, his name wouldn't have left your lips. I think you need time to get over him. I should go."

"Wait, no, wait-"

"Sindel, it's okay. A break is what we need. I'll see you soon."

**************************
{A few hours later}

"Well, he was her first love," Li Mei tried to defend Sindel, "I wouldn't be over mine if an ambush of people unjustly killed her."

"Li Mei, I'm saying she should've told me she wasn't over him!" I exclaimed, "I can't be with someone who still thinks daily about their ex."

"Well, what about your exes?"

"I'm over them!"

"Even your first one?"

"I got over them once I realized it wasn't them who were worth my time. It was Sindel."

Li Mei smiled and teased, "What about me?"

I laughed, "Well, I don't know."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Wow."

Li Mei and I laughed and joked around for a bit. After a while, she sat behind me and released my hair from the tight ponytail I styled.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Braiding your hair," she answered shortly.

I smiled and leaned into her. She laughed and protested, "How am I supposed to braid your hair if you're leaning on me?"

I closed my eyes and started falling asleep after saying, "How am I supposed to sleep when I'm sitting up?"

**************************

{Back to Sindel}

"Sindel?" I called, entering her throne room.

"You're back?" She asks like she has been waiting a long time for me to return.

Once Sindel saw me, she sprinted towards me. She hugged me tightly and released a shaky breath, "I thought you wouldn't return to me."

I pulled away and put my hands on both sides of her arm, "I would never do that to you. I promise."

She smiled and pulled me into another hug, "I'm sorry. That was very stupid of me."

"No," I shook my head, "I was in the wrong. He's your first love, Sindel. I was just jealous, honestly."