~~No time for kids~~

[What you look like] - (Pic up top)

[Who you are] - You are Cassie Cage's little sister, Jessie Cage. Your mother and father are Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade.

[Your powers] - You have super strength and super speed.

[Context] - You are 9 and Cassie is 12. Your Father, Johnny Cage, is a very famous and well-known movie star. He's always busy making movies and always forgets to care of his daughters. You and Cassie feel like Johnny loves acting and fame more than he loves his family. Johnny always leaves you with his friends. You and Cassie get sick of it and tell him how you guys feel.

         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Kenshi, will you take care of Jessie until I get back?" My dad, Johnny Cage, asked while rushing to leave the house, "Cassie will be at Jax's place. Okay, love you, bye!"

The front door to my house slammed shut and I could hear my dad's car start and pull off. I sighed and turned to face my Uncle Kenshi. When he looked at me, he shook his head.

"I am so sorry, Jessie," he apologized, "your dad's an asshole."

I sighed again and said, "I know. What's sad is he wasn't even talking to me when he said 'love you'."

"You don't deserve this. What do you want to do?"

"I don't care," I said as I plopped down on the couch.

Kenshi seemed to be thinking about something until he plopped down next to me, "How about I invite Kung Lao and Raiden over? Then the four of us can have some fun."

"What kind of fun?"

"We'll take you out for the night. And if Johnny calls to ask where you are, we'll just say we took you to Jax's house. Does that sound like something you'd like?"

"Yeah, sure! Thanks, Uncle Kenshi."

He smiled and turned on the television for me. He then began telepathically communicating with Raiden and Kung Lao, inviting them over. He brought snacks over to us while we waited and watched movies. A couple of minutes later, lightning struck in the middle of my living room and they appeared.

"Uncle Raiden! Uncle Kung Lao!" I jumped up and hugged them.

"Hello, Jessie," Raiden smiled at me.

"Hey, Jess! Are you ready to have some fun?" Kung Lao asked as Raiden and Kenshi went into a separate room to talk.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, "What are we doing?"

"Well, right now, we're waiting for Kenshi and Raiden to come back so we can leave. Go grab your coat. It's cold outside."

I did as he said and grabbed my coat. When everyone was ready we left and had a great time all night. When I came back, Dad was there but Cassie wasn't. I guess he forgot to pick her up. He didn't even ask me where I was. He just said hi, and told me to shower and go to bed. What a great dad. Sense my sarcasm.

          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Two weeks later, it was three days from Halloween. Cassie and I wanted to go to Six Flags for the rides and the haunted houses.

"Look at how big those haunted houses are!" I admired as we looked at pictures of the amusement park.

"Oh my gosh, those rides look so fun!" Cassie exclaimed, "Do you want to go on the Ring of Fire with me?"

"I've never been on it before..."

"I've been on it once. It's pretty fun."

"Sure, I'll get on."