~~Your friend says you're interested in me~~

[What you look like] - (Pic up top)

[Who you are] - You are Sasha Khan, Sindel's daughter. You are the oldest daughter, so your mother needs you to help guard her and her daughters. Kitana and Mileena idolize you. You train with them constantly.

[Context] - Liu Kang and his champions come to your castle. Raiden spars with you and Kitana to gain everyone's trust. The champions stay at the castle for a while. One day, Kung Lao tells you...

[Your powers] - You have the power of replication. It's just shape-shifting. You also have mind manipulation, the power to remotely control any living thing. You also have a metal whip. It's a long line of metals that looks and acts like a bullwhip.

                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I grunted as Raiden knocked me down. He smiled, kindly, at me then reached a helping hand out to me.

"I am honored to have had this fight with you, princess," he said, making me smile, "Allow me to assist you?"

I chuckled and took his hand and he helped me up, "You're an amazing fighter, Raiden. I am pleased that Liu Kang chose you."

I could've sworn he blushed slightly, "Thank you, princess. But I still have much to learn."

"Well, I can tell you learn fast-"

I was interrupted by my little sister, Mileena, heckling us, "Will you two stop flirting so I can fight him?!"

"Mileena, no," our mother scolded, "not with your condition."

"Condition?" Raiden asked me to explain further, but I shook my head, telling him not to push the subject.

"Mother, shall I show these gentlemen to their rooms?" I asked as I started walking to the door.

My mother nodded, "Johnny Cage, Raiden, Kung Lao, Kenshi Takahashi, follow Sasha. The rooms she is taking you to are where you will be sleeping for the next couple of days or weeks. I hope you enjoy it."

Kenshi and Raiden modestly thanked me, my mother, and my sister, Kitana. Kung Lao and Johnny were acting like it was their pleasure for us to have them here. Raiden pulled Kung Lao away by his ear, while Kenshi pulled Johnny away. As we walked down the hall, Kenshi and I made small talk.

"That sword of yours seems pretty powerful," I said.

Kenshi scoffed and took the sword that was in the holder on his back and showed it to me, "This is not my sword."

"I wasn't talking about that. I mean the sword on Cage's back. That's Sento, correct? It belonged to your ancestors?"

"How do you know this?"

"My mother and I are meant to know everything. And when their time comes, my sisters will be as wise as me."

"Help me get it back?" He playfully asked.

I laughed, "Definitely. I'll hold him in place while you take the sword."

We laughed together then walked in silence for a moment. I turned around to make sure Kung Lao and Johnny didn't wander away from us. They were still there, but when I looked at Raiden, my heart shattered for some reason. He looked sad and was angry at Kenshi. I decided to check on him.

"It's the second to last door at the end of the hall," I directed Kenshi as I slowed down to walk with Raiden.

"Hey," I said and nudged his arm, "What's wrong?"

He seemed taken aback by my question, "Huh?"

"You look sad... and angry. What's wrong, Raiden?"

"I... it's nothing, princess. Nothing you need to worry about."