When They Accidentally Call You Their Ex-Lover's Name PT.2

A/N
Can everyone chant 'JUSTICE FOR KENSHI ' in the comments?

{Daddy Takashi}

I returned to Y/N with a heavy heart, my mind racing with guilt and remorse. I had committed a grave mistake, accidentally calling Y/N by Suchin's name. It was a slip of the tongue, an innocent error, but the impact it had on Y/N was undeniable. I knew I had to make things right and seek forgiveness for my thoughtless blunder.

Walking up to Y/N with an air of humility, I cleared my throat before speaking. My voice carried a tone of sincerity, tinged with regret. "Y/N, I need to apologize," I began, my eyes locked onto Y/N's, seeking forgiveness. "I made a terrible mistake, and I am truly sorry for calling you by my ex-lover's name. It was purely accidental, and I understand how hurtful it must have been for you."

With each word spoken, my voice grew more resolute. I knew I had to take responsibility for my actions and make amends. "I want you to know," I continued, "that you are the most important person in my life. The slip of my tongue should never diminish the love and respect I have for you. You deserve better than that, and I promise to do better in the future."

I reached out, gently taking Y/N's hand in mine. The touch was tender yet firm, conveying my sincerity. "Please understand that my mistake does not reflect the strength of our relationship," I implored. "I am here, right now, asking for your forgiveness. I know I have hurt you, and I am ready to make it up to you in any way possible. You mean the world to me, and I am truly remorseful for my thoughtless actions."

As I concluded my plea for forgiveness, I held Y/N's gaze, my eyes filled with vulnerability. "I understand if you need time and space to process this," I said, my voice softening. "But I want you to know that I am committed to making things right and to proving to you that you are the one I love. I will be patient and understanding as we work through this, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

With my apology spoken, Kenshi hoped that Y/N would see the sincerity in my eyes and give me a chance to repair our relationship. I knew i had made a grave mistake, but I was ready to do whatever it took to earn Y/N's forgiveness and rebuild the trust I had inadvertently shattered. In that moment, my vulnerability and commitment to making amends shone through, a glimmer of hope that our love could triumph over his momentary lapse.

"Kenshi, you asshole," she chuckled, "You're making me cry again."

I laughed in relief. I thought (Y/N) was rejecting my apology. I should've known she wouldn't so that.

"Of course, I forgive you," she said and hugged me, "I am sorry I overreacted. I love you, Kenshi."

A smile appeared on my face as I kissed her, "I love you, too, (Y/N)."

{Kuai Liang}

As Kuai Liang and (Y/N) strolled hand in hand through a picturesque park, the atmosphere was filled with warmth and their laughter echoed through the air. It was the perfect setting for a date - the sun's rays shimmering through the tree branches, casting a gentle glow upon their faces.

Their relationship had blossomed over time, and Kuai Liang was deeply smitten. He found solace in (Y/N)'s presence, cherishing every moment they spent together. However, his heart still carried remnants of his past - memories of his ex-girlfriend, Harami, which occasionally resurfaced, unwelcome yet persistent.

As they paused to admire a vibrant flower bed, Kuai Liang's gaze shifted momentarily, and his lips accidentally uttered the wrong name. "Harami, these flowers are beautiful," he said, before his mind could catch up with his words.

Time seemed to stand still as (Y/N) froze, her eyes widening in surprise and hurt. The atmosphere that was once filled with joy now became clouded with discomfort. She felt a pang of insecurity, wondering if she truly meant as much to Kuai Liang as he did to her.