Opposites Attract

Requested by reddeadwolf77 and their friend

[Who You Are] - Your name is Yuri Rio. You are the adopted sister of Bi-Han, Kuai Liang, and Tomas Vrbada.

[What You Look Like] - Pic up top

[Your Powers] - You have earth magic, and you are a swift and balanced fighter.

[Context] - Havik has always had it out for you and your brothers since your older brother, Kuai Liang, burned his face. When your guard was down, and your brothers weren't there to protect you, Havik attacked. Bi-Han finds you two fighting and saves you, but what will happen when he's not there next time? Did Havik really want to be your enemy? (BTW, This is if Bi-Han didn't betray Tomas and Kuai Liang.)

                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Stop being so rough," Kuai Liang hissed as I patched up his wounds from his fight with Havik.

"Well, if you stayed still, I wouldn't have to be," I scolded him.

"Thanks for saving me, sister," Kuai Liang thanked me.

I sighed, "You don't have to thank me, Kuai. You're my brother. I'm legally obligated to care for you."

He chuckled and said sarcastically, "Wow, tell me how you feel."

I laughed at him, "I'm just joking. I love you and Tomas and Bi-Han. I would never stand there and watch while you get your ass handed to you."

"Okay, I think you've fixed me up enough. You can leave now."

"No, no, I'm sorry! I'm almost finished, anyway." I laughed.

Once I finished mending Kuai's injuries, we got up from the living room and moved to the kitchen where Bi-Han was. I sat beside Bi-Han as Kuai searched the cabinets for food.

"Why did you do that to Havik's face?" I asked curiously.

"Do what?" Kuai asked, attention now on me.

"Why'd you burn his face in that pot thing? Why'd you keep it in there for so long?"

"Because he and his partner were trying to burn mine."

"But you still didn't have to keep it there for so long. You could've knocked out the other guy while Havik was stunned."

"Yuri—"

"He did what he did, Yuri," Bi-Han groaned, "Let it go."

"Okay, Elsa," I said and got up, "Y'know, you match her description perfectly—"

Bi-Han pretended he was about to run after me, making me run out of the room. I sprinted up the stairs even though I knew he wasn't chasing me and almost crashed into Tomas.

"Sorry, Tommy," I apologized and used the nickname I created for him.

I entered my room and sat on my bed. This mission was an eventful one. I knew I couldn't trust Shang Tsung, but he hasn't given me a reason not to. He always rushed off to do private shit, making me wonder why he was here.

I heard a knock on my window. Confused, I turned to look at who knocked but saw no one. How could someone knock? My window is on the second floor of the tall building. I opened the window and raised a part of the ground to lower onto the ground floor.

I stepped on the pillar I created and started lowering towards the ground. As my feet hit the floor, I immediately began searching for whatever it was that knocked on my window. I could have been a bird that crashed into it, but I didn't want to take any chances. I heard a rustling in the bushes beside me and slowly approached it. As I reached for whatever was hiding inside, I heard a voice behind me.