woods

"bye" felix said, his lips quivering slightly as he bid goodbye. Jisung chuckled at him

"Go go~" jisung told him, gesturing with his hand and head, hyeon chuckled at felix too. He wasn't leaving even after saying bye to his kids many times. Yojin was already up in minhos arms, ready to be loved and spoiled by his uncle's.

This time, hyunjin who gently held him by his waist "we will see them soon, let's go now" he said, felix sniffled "Don't you miss them?" He asked, his nose red and clearly, he didn't wanna leave his kids cause it's not just for two days it was for an entire week. How will they live without him? What if they got sick? What if yojin cried at night and ask for him? What ... And everything making his brain run through things.

His eyes shimmer with sadness, hyunjin too didn't want to be away from their childrens but he had to, to spend some quality time with felix, his love. But looking at felix in this state he felt bad.

"Do you think they will miss us?" Hyunjin asked gesturing towards them, hyeon was in jisungs arms and yojin was in minhos, yojin was giggling at whatever shit Minho told. Hyeon was eating something jisung was feeding. They don't look like they care for a week at least.

The twins seemed unfazed, enjoying their time with the uncles, giggling and being fed without a care in the world. It stung a little that Felix was leaving, yet the twins didn't show any signs of sadness or even bid him farewell. 

"...no" felix pouted his lips cutely, yearning to give a big hug to both the twins but not again, he had been doing it since they stepped outside of the Lee mansion to leave.

Hyunjin smiled softly at Omega, gripping his waist a little tightly "they will be okay without us. If anything happens, everyone is here to take care. Don't worry, just think about me" he told, making felix look at him in the process. Felix nodded and sighed

"Let's go" Alpha urged, guiding him to the car and making him sit on the passenger seat while he took the driver's seat. They bid goodbye to the kids and uncles and then arrived felix mother to say bye and wish them a happy journey.

Hyunjin once again caressed his cheek, his gaze filled with love and adoration. He couldn't see the heartfelt smile on his face and he eagerly wants to see it, the one that lights up when he sees hyunjin, that shy smile when he came from peeing after a long time, contented, that flustered smile when he kissed him all off guard, he wants to see all of it on this vacation.

He knew how to distract felix from his emotions and thoughts. He just needs some time to do. As eagerness lingered in the back of his mind he bopped felix little button nose, earning a grumpy look "we are leaving" he told and started the engine. He took off while they both stared at their kids through the rearview mirror. It really is tough for both of them to leave their little ones, but at that moment, hyunjin made a silent promise to himself that he will take Felix and his kids on a family vacation next time.

🐶

Felix was really happy to be there with hyunjin, the alpha he had fallen in love with. And as much as he misses his kids, he would give everything to hyunjin, who had been nothing but sincere and genuine throughout their time together.

Even though hyunjin doesn't remember their past but he is sure it's the same hyunjin he had loved before. The Alpha cares for him and thinks about him, omega can feel it. Even without memories, he will let him feel all the love he has stored for him over the years.

As he looked out the window, he saw a train passing by, it went in a different direction. They were now out of the city and he hadn't noticed how quickly they had crossed the city, he didn't even realize it, he was immersed in his thoughts.