desperate

Felix was exhausted from crying in his room. He didn't talk with Minho and his parents who were constantly checking on him.

What happened yesterday was pointless and stupid and he realised it now, He regretted opening his mouth there when hyunjin clearly told him not to. He shouldn't have said anything there when he knew hyunjin hates jaesung. He already made him mad. He couldn't help but cry all night and now it's getting dark outside, he woke up just some time ago. He ate some pasta his mom made for him and which definitely she forced him to eat.

He is feeling like shit. He couldn't stop thinking about hyunjin. He is so hopeless and wanted to clear everything up, he keeps on texting hyunjin and calling but hyunjin just ignored him, and then switched off his phone.

He asked Minho if he saw hyunjin today and then Minho got to know they might have fought and he knew it would happen somewhere.., it's not like he doesn't trust his best friend with his brother, it's just that hyunjin was never born to be with someone like felix...Felix is so delicate, his expectations are different from hyunjin in every way he thinks, hyunjin has an ego, he never looks back at the person he hates, he doesn't really get bothered by anyone, and he is afraid if hyunjin doesn't feel that bond he won't count Felix either.

He knew his best friend, he is hard to control. But he is sure that hyunjin will take good care of his omega he would be happy if it will be Felix and would protect him no matter what.

He came back from a small date with jisung. He sat on the couch in the living room. His parents aren't at home.

he fished his phone out of his pocket to text jisung, he wondered if felix is okay now and stopped crying. He heard his voice which was soar, it was concerning. he looked drained...messy, his face looks red. 

"lix-"

"hyung c-can you take me to jinnies home p-please" he asked in a a haste. it's like he was waiting for minho to come so he can ask him. minho frowned "lix relax we can go tomorrow you can meet him now he might not be home"

felix shook his head sobbing hard, "i-i want to see him now please take me he is not talking to me"

minho held his wet face in his hand, concerned "he will talk to you, maybe he is busy"

"h-he is mad at me, he will leave me he was so angry at me hyung he will leave me"

minho sighed, he knew felix wouldn't stop crying if he doesn't take him to hyunjin. He is stubborn in his way. His body is hot that minho don't know what to do. maybe it will be good if he takes him to hyunjin only he can make felix stop crying at this point.

He nodded and felix wiped his face. he was so desperate to talk to hyunjin it is eating him alive that hyunjin is mad at him. he felt awful. he felt pathetic to cry like this but he can't help the thought of hyunjin leaving him. He just can't imagine. Minho knew omegas behavior when their alphas get mad at them but they aren't even fully mated so there was no chance Felix was feeling like that,  but something is weird with him he just craved for hyunjin.

It was silent in the car, Felix fiddled with his hoodie anxiously. His tears dried out but you could hear small sniffles.

Felix was uneasy, about what will hyunjin do and how will he react.

When they got to hyunjins house It was already dark outside. He could see orange McLaren 720s already parked outside meant hyunjin is home.

They rang the doorbell many times and after some time it opens revealing hyunjin in his leather jacket it was like he just came back from somewhere.

Minho looked at him from top to bottom, he doesn't look good either. He reeks of alcohol, he always does but it's real alcohol not just his tequila scent.