Exam

Felix would love what Hwang hyunjin was doing to him cause It was irresistible for him too. But it is too much leave his ass alone for some time.

How they are being with each other for nearly two months now. The end of the semester.

Felix finally gets what hyunjin meant by 'hurt'. He wouldn't let Felix breath for even a minute and have him naked just in seconds every time they meet. Blame it on hyunjin, poor Felix can't resist him. Though He enjoys it, to be held in his arms, new pet names and soft kisses on his back to the rough thrusts that make him tremble, he enjoys everything but it still hurts.

Cause somewhere deep in his heart, he was scared that it would shatter his fragile heart one day.

Hyunjin growled as he bit on felix's neck trailing his lips on his collarbones and licking on his soft skin, as he cums on felix shaking sweaty thighs.

They took breaths to calm down, Felix hugged him tightly getting uncomfortable with the sticky substance on his thighs. Hyunjin moved the wet hairs that had fallen on felix forehead, he rubbed his back soothingly and kissed his shoulders to calm him. It's always so comforting for Felix and helps him to calm down from overstimulation.

The phone rings again making hyunjin growl which made Felix shudder and grip him tightly.

He didn't pick up the phone but that never stopped ringing making Felix whine at the sound. Hyunjin finally picked up and before he could utter a word a very mad Chan snapped at him

"Whatever you are busy with get your ass back here right now or you will fail this damn year, get it, Hwang"

Hyunjin couldn't say anything after that cause the call ended there.

"You should g-go" a soft, tired voice said. Hyunjin sighed his eyes softening at the sight as much as he wants to lick those pale thighs and pink nipples he has an exam to give, a final semester exam.

Felix has messy hair, was fully naked and has hickeys all over his body some were old and some were new. Omegas watery eyes made his heart fill with guilt.

He softly held him close like his precious thing, and captured his lips. It was a soft kiss only their lips moving. Felix tried hard to move but he was so tired to even move his limbs.

He pecked his lips lastly. Gets his clothes back and puts them on. He helped Felix to get clean and dressed. He didn't want to leave him alone when felix needs him most, Felix takes time to calm and he knew it he should be with him until he is feels safe and ok.

Hyunjin stepped out of his car, telling Felix he can stay there as long as he wants and that he will meet him as soon as he gets over with his exam.

Felix nodded and smiled tiredly, it made alphas heart skip a beat. His eyes did not want to leave him there alone but he needs to go.

It's his fault though, he has an exam today, and at last time when the omega greeted him to wish him for his exam face to face just today, Felix happened to get free time and came to wish him, Hyunjin just couldn't control his hormones when he saw Felix waiting for him.

There they were too horny to get their mind on their other tasks, and wanted to just fuck. In the car. On the backside of their campus, where no one goes. an empty place where the college stores its rusty broken benches.

They had it good but at time hyunjin forgot he had an exam until Chan called him for the first time. Thanks to Chan he got just two minutes late for his exam. Which was important.

Felix got out of the car, his lower body feeling numb. Feeling strong hands still roaming on his body, the tequila scent lingering on his body making him smile that hyunjin is still there for him, a fragment of his imagination