Rumors

Hyunjin has done with his exam and Felix's exam will start in a week. He is having study time with his besties these days and giving some time to Hyunjin. It almost seems like they are dating but without mentioning it. Felix needs those words cause he heard rumors about it, from everyone. He doesn't know how it started and who started it that the college fairy is just a fling for hyunjin. And very nasty things he keeps on stumbling into about him and hyunjin.

It hurts him to listen. Hyunjin doesn't give a fuck about it and he didn't talk about it to Felix. Jisung seungmin told him to just ignore but everyone seems to only talk about it making that thing stuck in his head and hard to forget.

He walks through the hallways feeling everyone talking about him and looking at him. He was anxious.

It was kind of true though that's why he is sad, mad now crying in his club alone. What if hyunjin never wants him other than this? What if he leaves him and starts ignoring him like before?
He remembers what sunwoo had told him 'hyunjin doesn't want you, he will ignore you like always'

Those words disturb him, how would he know that? he never even met him more than three times. How he would know about what's going on between them. It was weird how suddenly all the rumors started and everyone looking at felix like he is.. a thing.

He doesn't wanna lose hyunjin, he wants him not when they had done everything with each other.

He didn't want to overthink just like his friends said but he is scared he can't help it.

He was crying, wiping the tears that left his eyes. His sobs were muffled as his hand was there in front of his mouth. He is trying not to cry out loud but he can't help. His body trembles with each sob. He should ignore it. Rumors will die down. He tells himself.

He had a submission today and then they got a week break to study. But after hearing things he couldn't help but come into his club room and cry after submitting his work.

He felt someone come inside and sat behind him. He knew from the scent who it was but he didn't say anything. He knew he is there to comfort him like he always does.

"Do you wanna go eat dumplings?"  Jaesung tried to make Felix divert his mind but he failed. Omega just cried

Jaesung sighed, he stood up and sat beside him. Leaning his head to look at felix crying face. He just stared at him and Felix just cried

"Your snot will go in your mouth" jaesung told as he smile teasingly

Felix sobs and sits properly, "you are m-mean" he said and wiped his nose with his hoodie sleeves

"Lix that's gross" jaesung said, and laughed when Felix sniffles cutely scrunching his nose

They just stayed there for more time when eventually jaesung made Felix smile. He always does. They aren't that close like how he is with his close friends. But jaesung is the person who he can talk to out of his friends zone. Who he thinks will listen to him without judging. He sometimes... Always flirting with him makes him a little flustered but he can say that they are good friends. And he always finds himself with him when he needs someone to talk. Maybe cuz jaesung always chases Felix.

"You should talk to him about it" jaesung said when their laughter came to the halt. The atmosphere got stiff at the topic. Felix eyes changed into a sad one

"What.."

"I know, just talk to him and clear things out don't hurt yourself anymore, hmm?" he told

"I'm not hurting"

"Then why are you crying?" Jaesung asked his voice soft, Felix's eyes fluttered and brimmed with tears. Jaesung held his hand in a a soothing way "see, you are hurting. Talk to him I don't wanna see you cry like this"