nightclub

"what a freak" hyunjin snarled and landed the same punch on minhos face, chuckling after as Minho stumble back with eyes seething "not like you" he jumped on hyunjin and held his shoulders while hyunjin grabbed his collars "you are worse"

Both punched each other more times and then fell to the ground, Minho on top of hyunjin while they fight like angry cats. They were so loud that the secretary came inside to check just to get his eyes wide, both alphas heard a soft mumble of sorry and they quickly pulled away and stared at the door

"What the.." hyunjin Snickered

They pant, and took long breaths and then started laughing their asses off lying on the ground.

Hyunjin touched his lip and swiped the blood with his thumb scoffing at his friend who lay like a starfish. They stayed like that for what felt like an hour in silence but it was just five minutes.

"Your face looked bored as fuck" Minho said looking at the ceiling. He scoffed "doesn't mean it needed a punch"

"Does it hurt"

"Kind of, it was hard"

The silence again. Minho doesn't want to tell hyunjin why he punched him. Yeah, this fucker deserves it. But he doesn't want to tell himself and made Felix even more worried than he already is. Felix should tell hyunjin and not him. He doesn't want anything but them together at this point. Before yesterday, he wasn't wishing for them to be together but now after meeting yoojin and Hyeon, they deserve the love of a father, their father to be exact and not anyone. Who will do everything that father does to their children, who will teach them to be a great human beings (he lowkey doesn't feel so sure about it) who will help Felix to rise his kids and who will love them as a family and he is sure hyunjin can give it. He knows his bestfriend, hyunjin will take care of his brother and his kids.

He can't imagine, how Felix had managed till now.

"How is he?"

Minho turned his face to look at him with a raised brow, "who?"

Hyunjin looked back at him in disbelief, but sighed anyway.

"Felix"

Minho looked back at the ceiling "he is good, great"

He hummed.

That's the reason Minho wanted them together. Hyunjin cared for him, still loves him to the point he could kill anyone for him. He could see that. Even if he denied his feelings for Felix a lot of times. He could read his face like an open book as how he was feeling. He can understand hyunjin, he was there for him when hyunjin cried after felix left. Through his stage of breaking apart, he was there, not only Minho but changbin, Chan was there for him. But Minho was selfish, he only helped his friend to move on from his brother other than giving Felix's address. Cause that felt right before knowing what danger Felix was in.

Hyunjin didn't even know Felix was pregnant, he didn't remember him and when he did, it was too late. He still doesn't know about his kids, and they are already three years old and they are adorable and looks like him. He doesn't know anything. He felt bad for hyunjin too to be honest. But he just wanted to punch him.

"He is here" he told, he could feel  hyunjins head turned towards him instantly and can feel how his eyes got wide

"He is not going back" he added

"Hmm"

Minhos eyes were glaring at him and hyunjin rolled his eyes,

"What? You want me to court your brother?" He scoffed,

"Don't act like you are not affected just by the thought that he is here, I know you will, cause you damn fucking love him"

"Dipshit"