Fur Baby

(chaebol means a son of rich man who is living a luxury life? And I said prince cuz i wanted to say he lives like a prince but i forgot to write it like that)

A day after that, Felix was on his way to meet hyunjin with Hyeon and yoojin and the driver who is dropping them in hyunjins penthouse.

Two days ago when he got the news that Hwang hyunjin also sent him a marriage proposal, he was in shock was an understatement. He was feeling all over everything. Was scared of what is right and wrong. Why would hyunjin do that? He can see hyunjin is somewhat attracted to him but sending a marriage proposal is too much if it's just liking. His heart couldn't stop beating at that time and was in deep thought about what this universe wants from him.

He was in a denial to see him, it's seems so foolish, marrying someone who forgot you and that you also have babies together but he doesn't know he is a father...how ... How he is gonna keep it if they get married?

Until he talked to Minho yesterday, he helped And he is ready to talk to hyunjin maybe then he will decide. He just needs to be strong in front of the alpha.

Meanwhile, his parents are so happy with that proposal from Hwang. They are friends and know them best. And they trust hyunjin cause they have seen him grow up with Minho and know him as the best pure and kind alpha. They trust him. And was just waiting for his reply.

Why would he need an alpha to marry? Why are they all bombarding him with that? Can't he just live alone with his kids...?

He got his answer just when the door of his car opened and like hyunjin is waiting for them, he saw him and the way his smile grows ten times bigger melted his heart. He just knew, he doesn't need anyone he just need him. He is just so weak for Hwang hyunjin no matter what he does to him.

Well, hyunjin isn't any rude or ignorant as when they were in college.

"Handsome uncle!" Yoojin ran to hyunjin and hugged his legs as soon as Felix put him on the ground. While Hyeon was smiling, cutely waved at hyunjin. Yoojin now was in hyunjins arms fully giggling.

Felix's heart warms at the sight.

He picked up a bag full of necessities for both twins and their clothes cause they get dirty really fast as both twins like to play and draw with colors.

"Hi" hyunjin smiled widely cause he was feeling so happy right now that both of his sons are close to him. He forgot that slight problem that exists between Felix and him

Felix was in awe, hyunjins smile  meeting his eyes, his eyes crescent and small. It's cute and his heart did a flip.

Though, he nervously greeted him with a soft hi he could utter. Hyunjin told the driver to leave or take a day off cause later he will drive them back so he doesn't need to wait outside.

He was gonna go pick them but felix said not to cause alphas apartment is quite far away from lees mansion.

It wasn't awkward cause both twins started talking with hyunjin like they knew him their whole life and actually not looking at felix which made him sad and pout. Hyunjin looks too happy that he also wasn't looking at him and that also made his pout get big. Blame his love for him. And that he has always been an attention seeker for this particular alpha so even after these years, it feels the same somehow if you keep those problems behind your head. Same attraction, same liking, same scents, everything.

"I have a surprise for you" hyunjin muttered as he looked at Hyeon and yoojin as they all got inside an elevator and he pressed the topmost floors button.

"What surprise?" Hyeon asked his eyes big and curious

"You will see" hyunjin told ruffling Hyeons hairs