Engagement

Thank you all for your nice comments and texts♥️ you all are amazing people really 🥺❤️
I am good, and I hope you all are too.
My interview went very well but the places they offered us to work were in other states so i didn't take it.

The day has come. Felix was sulking since the morning and couldn't believe his Brother at all who was also standing in his room looking like a dead fish by his face. felix snorted at his brother as he put the small jacket on hyeon. His expression changed into a delighted one "oh my...my baby is so handsome" he couldn't help himself and he swooped hyeon in his arm and squished him, showering him with kisses all around his face. hyeon giggled but whined after his newly styled hair got completely ruined. 

"what.. you don't want mommy's love..." 

on the side, minho scoffed "that's a torture. He liked his hair and you basically ruined it and now you are putting an emotional-mom-drama thing?" 

felix rolled his eyes at that. "you don't know anything about love" It was out of context and more of a mocking for minho for what he is doing with his life, while he put a pouty hyeon on the ground. 

minho glared at felix knowing what does he mean, well that's the reason why he was standing in felix room. he thought of talking, but what exactly he wants to talk he doesn't know he just felt like talking would do good for whatever he was feeling. 

yet he was standing there and watching felix dress his kids. 

yoojin came running into the room from the washroom with no pants and a plush toy in his hand, felix started to dress him as well 

"come here hyeoni, i will make your hair, again" minho said to hyeon who was trying to comb his hair but failing and quickly went to minho for it. 

when both twins got ready felix told them to wait in their room so he can talk to his brother who seems to be in situation. and he doesn't need to know what he was feeling cause he might know

"what do you want to do now?" he asked, as he took a seat on his bed in his black pants and maroon shirt, but minho stayed still. Who was also ready wearing a full dark brown blazer and pants with a white shirt underneath and a brand ysl batch on his chest.

it was silent for some time until he speaks "i met jisung..." he told, he looked at Felix whose brows has raised upwards waiting for him to continue, he sighed and took a seat beside felix on the edge of the bed
"He was with his boss and he was touching him inappropriately, he left after it was getting too much and i followed him and said something.."

"Exactly what?" felix asked curiously.

minhos heart pounded, "i asked him to quit his job, and he said it's not that bad to quit but i can tell it was, that bastard was making him uncomfortable and i can't imagine how he is still doing this job... i told him i can't stand anyone getting near him or touch him" 

"hyung, you aware of your feelings then why are you doing this to yourself and him?" felix's voice softens as minho looks in deep thought but stupid as well 

"i don't know... i was so mad at him for talking to you like that and blamed him for why you left. you know how much i missed you, we never lived with each other before and when finally you were here for good and then you have to leave again, i was so mad that whenever i looked at him i just hated him more" 

"and now you know he was not the reason i left" 

"i know... and i do not know how.. what to do now" 

"talk to him hyung, i am sure he will understand but what about today.."

"i can't do anything today...im helpless" he shook his head as he rubbed his temples in regret, his head started to ache. felix was glad at least he is understanding he is wrong.