Fun

They played in the water for two hours and the time came they all were so Hungry so they just ordered food instead of cooking.

When food got delivered they didn't mind that they are wet, all just got out of the pool to eat. Hyunjin subtly held Felix by his waist from behind when felix was trying to get out of the pool. Hyunjins hot breath on his neck closer to his scent gland sent a tingle running through his body, hyunjin sat him on the floor and no one even noticed and hyunjin never looked at Felix after that.

Though Felix couldn't keep the blush increasing on his face and the picking heart rate. Why is hyunjin doing this now all of a sudden? Doesn't he have a date? Why did he even come? Just to play with Felix's feelings again and then ignore him like he is not there to begin with

While everyone eating and all munching on food like they were hungry for months, Felix, With his wet lashes couldn't take his eyes off of hyunjin who was eating food like a dork, he had ever seen him like that, he can be funny sometimes it's kind of cute.

His hair is short dark black, and his wet face with his cold sharp eyes that  changed into crescent eyes, and when he smiles he looks like a dumpling, which makes his heart swell, he just looks so soft

His stares somehow were too much that hyunjin looked at him, now his demeanor changed and sharp intimidating eyes came back again, his wet hairs still dripping with droplets and some drops strolling from his neck, he looks hot, and handsome. Felix's mouth remained open as he looked at him, the way hyunjin was looking at him making his heart flutter and tummy felt like it got filled with butterflies yet he felt hot suddenly, his mind going to unholy things he had never imagined before, taking all over his innocent brain, how good that tattooed hand will look on his....
he chewed on his lips

He saw hyunjin mouthed "your lip will bleed" but still kept eye contact

Felix didn't take his eyes off, like he was in a spell and felt like he was dreaming, he blinked his eyes more than one time and saw him mouthing again pointing at the food with his eyes "eat"

Felix started eating and saw hyunjin laughing with Minho. His aura changed again. How can someone change so much just in seconds? He thought

No one saw all of their small moments and small interaction.

Felix, and jeongin was in seungmins room choosing an outfit for him to wear. The door of seungmins room opened and jisung came inside with a horrible-looking face

"Guys, I forgot my suppressants" jisung told

"It's okay, I have a lot you can't take mine" seungmin told searching for his suppressant,

"Thank God" jisung took the suppressants and taking one and giving others back to seungmin

"I need to buy some from Medical, my heat is close " he notified, he fiddled with his fingers, and his friends nodded "sungie you don't have to be awkward" joengin said "we will buy it don't forget guys"

They all gathered up in the living room at noon, changing their clothes to a comfortable ones.

"That was fun and amazing that these three are completely awake" Chan said looking at three alphas standing looking like some celebrities, Wearing their sunglasses and hats for sun protection, and layering lots of sunscreen.

Three boys shrugged, and they all went outside. Their eyes were closed by the sudden bright light and took time to get used to. The sun was shining brightly on their heads. It wasn't that hot, it looks quite nice. Yellow, white lights, blue open clear sky with blue sea looking so perfect, like they are one if you look at the horizon.