Again

It's now they all gathered in the small balcony the big hall has. Out of the crowd here in the outer place, it's comfortable. Under the moon and lights with starting summer breeze touching their bodies felt nice.

The party is still going inside. But Minho got so bored almost smiling fakely at everyone that he couldn't handle more and left his fiancee alone. And went to look for his friends who he found outside on the balcony with everyone.

All have a Champaign glass in their hands and a bottle in the middle on the small table with a lot of delicious food.

Minho was shocked to see jisung. He didn't expect him to attend after what he said that day. Just seeing his face makes him calm and forget his worries already.

He needs to settle this, it's getting so frustrating as much he thought. And thinking about jisung just makes him regret his impulsive decisions more.

The married couple sat closely like they aren't living with each other every day. Jeongin and chan sat beside each other but Chan was engrossed in talking with Minho and jeongin was talking with jisung. He was sitting beside jisung but he wasn't really listening to what they are saying just nodding at whatever jeongin asked him about. His all attention was on his side, hyunjin.

Hyunjin was sitting beside Felix, and God he looks like a hot daddy. And it was the first thing that crossed his mind after seeing hyunjin today.

He was wearing a total black expensive suit with a silk shirt inside and his blue hair making him look hot, and etherealbas always.

Another thing that he was thinking right now is how he embarrassed himself when they went to the club. He doesn't remember all but he remembers some moments vividly. And that he begged hyunjin to stay, and he was jealous that was so obvious and on top of that he made a mess by throwing.

Hyunjin doesn't remember him, and whatever he acted that day like he was in a daze of alcohol, he is sure it had made hyunjin irritated by him cause he was basically a stranger to him if you kept out his best friend's brother thing.

His face got red and wanted to hide somewhere he doens't feels that much humiliation in his whole life.

"Are you okay?" He heard him ask and he stopped breathing, he nodded without looking at him still flushed red. Getting embarrassed again that hyunjin was observing him.

It's not just the cloud of shame he was feeling it's because of how close hyunjin is sitting beside him, their legs are touching and he was liking it. The benches are small and everyone is packed up with each other, the proximity between them is making his omega alert.

It's like how he reacted to him for the first time, it's attraction between them that's making him feel this way. It's not helping with the mess in his head at all.

He was reacting to his voice, his deep voice sending shivers ran through his body. It's maybe because hyunjin is pure alpha or maybe that they are attached by pheromones means they have shared intimacy, and his omega reacting to it. That's why hyunjin is affecting him since they met and felt an immense attraction.

Felix tried not to think that way but it was impossible, after all he is a  omega who is blindly attention seeker for alphas.

Hyunjin seems to get it, and instead he put his hands on his own thighs but his long fingers grazed Felix thighs, it was just a slight touch but felix felt like he is losing.

It's hyunjin. He is the one who makes him feel like he is getting into a heat when he is not. Or his heat cycle is actually coming, cause that's what happens when you are close to any alphas or spent most of the time with them.