Thrill

It was like a commercial for some engine oil? Or Calvin Klein underwear? Or some shampoo? Felix doens't know but it looks like that. It looked like Slow motion movements, his jeans holding slightly low on his waist Calvin Klein underwear logo was in view. He stroked his hair smoothly then he put his hand and pour some oil on somewhere, Felix doesn't know anything and whatever hyunjin was doing Felix doesn't know cause hyunjin looks so hot doing that even he was half naked, so hot.

His tattoos were in full view, he can finally see them fully as he was close.

"Felix" a snap that brings him back, now hyunjin smirked as he wiped his hands on dirty clothe.

The car's front was closed and looks like he has done with it.

Felix blushed, he looked at him and down.

Hyunjin chuckled and picked him up sitting him on top of the cars front. "You look cute today" hyunjin told. He was wearing a pastel green hoodie and beige pants. Felix frown "just today?"

"Oh, you know how to sulk?" He teased making Felix pout and look away. Hyunjin couldn't control but giggle at his cute behavior. He brought Felix face to look at him holding his jaw, "you always look pretty"

Felix grinned instantly, he really can't stay mad at him not when he is half naked...

Felix's heart beats faster as he looked at the tattoos closely, "can i?" He asked tracing those tattoos with his eyes. Hyunjin raised his brows but nodded.

He touched the tattoos with his small fingers, traced the art of Chinese fonts, and swiftly touched the flower which looks meaningful, some tattoos which he is sure it was done when alpha was drunk and was impulsive. He looked at every tattoo. And traced his fingers on each

Every touch was making an impact on hyunjin. He was in between his legs while Felix was admiring.

It was getting intimate. He can feel tensing muscles under his touch every time. As innocent as he looks, his mind wasn't that innocent when hyunjin is near him. He leaned, kissed the tattooed skin and see hyunjin tensing. He stared at his eyes which were looking back at him like a warning. He licked the tattooed skin not breaking eye contact. The veins on his hands are prominent.

"You little minx" hyunjin growled and held his neck like choking but it wasn't that hard.

He pulled Felix and kissed him hungrily Felix did the same. Wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist. They made out for fifteen minutes.

They forgot they are in the garage. And hyunjin has a match. It was midnight and after so long Felix and jisung visited the racing field and first time seungmin joined them with Jeongin with them.

They looked messy. They entered the room where they can see the race and where their friends are. Everyone eyed them and smirked. Felix was embarrassed but he can't get the feeling of hyunjins hands on his body.

"Did something happen?" Hyunjin asked, he was dressed cause little omega didn't want everyone to stare at him not when they are in this illegal place and horny peoples.

Changbin nodded "stupid Austin betted his girlfriend, and he lost"

"Wasn't he racing with Jack?" Hyunjin asked, jackson is one of the best racers out there

"Yeah, dude was mad like really mad he started throwing things, his girlfriend was happy though" Minho cackles

"Wow"

"So... They can bet their partners?" Seungmin asked, it is new for him and he looks excited.

Minho nodded "it's fun to watch them lose their properties cars, or girlfriends, boyfriends"