wait

"i don't have feelings for him"

It repeated in his mind continuously. He stayed back at the Venue after they all left, and after an argument with Minho.

He groaned and gulped down a whiskey, doesn't care about the bitter taste that burns his throat while it goes down.

How did he come so suddenly?

He questioned it again and again. Why he suddenly came into his life again and making him feel like this, his life is flipped when he left, how dare he come again

If anyone would see him they will think he is doing something problematic on the beach late at night. But it was a private beach of a private hotel they just had a wedding. He doesn't mind the wetness, or coldness surrounding him. His brain was fuzzy and a tear fell into the water beneath him.

He loved him so much. So much To the point, his life felt hopeless without him. He turned his every other liking his obsession just to forget the freckled omega. His smart-ass self that once his parents looked up to was lost. He lost the will to do anything that once excited him. Now he is a useless, rich jerk.

It hurts him how he suddenly came out of nowhere after four years and with none other than jaesung still in his life. He doesn't want to think what relationship they have, he doesn't want to but still, he hates it so much.

He had tried to look for him in the past. Minho never told him where Felix is just said he left for Australia. He never asked Minho for help either. He traveled to Australia many times in search of the omega that he got so familiar with streets and everything. He never wanted to but giving up on his ego he still searched for him.

But it hurts, to see him happy and with jaesung.

Minho never told him about Felix, and he knew Minho would never tell him after what happened, what if he had lost that bet? Instead of getting into an accident? He was too overconfident and he knew Minho still hates that idea of him ever putting his brother in the bet. He is guilty of that. He should have denied sunwoo for that filthy game

He contemplated his emotions since the omega entered his life, he wasn't ready for any relationship. He wasn't sure until he fall in love with him and after that accident, everything was shattered. He is not mad, he would be happy if felix finds someone better than him, he knows he is a cold jerk and Felix deserve someone better but he didn't let Felix go from his life, he wanted him to stay for his whole life... He just wanted him to stay if felix loved him... Then why he did not?

He still had so many questions.

He saw Felix visits him in the hospital with Minho. He doesn't remember him that time and he barely remembered anything that happened that day or before. He had gone through so much pain in those days, his head felt like it will burst, And when he tried to remember anything, particularly of the omega, his head ached so much leaving him groaning all the time. But the visits from omega made him fight the pain, he just wanted to remember even after all of the doctors and his parents told him not to.

And suddenly Felix stopped visiting him. It didn't take him much time when he remember everything slowly just after hardly two weeks after the accident, it was just a short-term memory loss and the first thing he did was visit Felix where he got to know that he left for Australia and Minho felt sorry to tell hyunjin that felix left, and looks apologetic.

Hyunjin didn't ask. He just wanted Felix to stay till he remembers him. Was that hard?

Why did he not?

He just left like it was a blank canvas and there wasn't any painting that tells their blooming story. He just left like it doesn't mean anything... Hyunjin doesn't means anything to him.