Epilogue

____________________
2 years later
____________________

~Sakura's POV~

" Hey."

I looked up from my book and saw Itachi sitting at the opposite side of the coffee table.

"Hi. So what's up?"

"Not that much. It just happened that I stopped by because I saw you from outside the window."

I smiled and drank my coffee.

"So how's Natsumi?" I asked while closing the book I was reading.

"She's fine. I'm glad that working in the Sakamoto Company wasn't that bad." He smiled and ordered a coffee for himself too.

Itachi stayed here in Konoha while Sasuke left because the Sakamotos need Itachi for their company.

"So why are you here today? I mean that you seemed relax and calm."

"Well Naruto and the others invited me to have a picnic with them at the park. And today is my day off." I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of my head.

"That's good to hear."

A few minutes later a woman with jet black entered the café. Her eyes quickly shot towards Itachi.

"Hi Itachi-kun." She walked closer and she finally noticed me.

"Hi Sakura. It's such a nice day outside."

She smiled.

"Come sit down and order anything you want."

"Haha sure."

She ordered green tea and we talked about business and our love life.

"So when are you guys gonna get married?" I asked while sipping my coffee.

"I don't know. Maybe next year."
Itachi answered.

"Oh."

"So Sakura-chan. How come you still don't have a boyfriend till now?" Natsumi grinned.

"I'm waiting for somebody."

"Oh for the past two years?" Natsumi's eyes widened.

I nodded. " So Itachi. . . How's Sasuke?"

"He's been working hard lately. Even as his brother. I couldn't contact him at all."

"Oh"

It's been two years since I last contacted him.

Not a single phone call or email.

Has he been that busy? Or maybe he already has a girlfriend?

"Nice ring you got there Sakura-chan" Natsumi examined my left finger.

I tapped my fingers on the table.

"Really? Haha. I'm glad you like the design too."

I looked out of the window before sighing.

"I gotta go now."

"Aww already?" Natsumi pouted.

"Haha I need to go to the park today. Anyways . . . It's nice meeting you two again."

When I was about to reach out my wallet from my bag. Itachi stopped me.

"I'll pay for it." He smiled.