Chapter Eighteen

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, the pictures I show every chapter and the songs for this chapter.

Songs for the chapter:
We're in heaven-Go
Because I miss you-jungyonghwa
_______________________
~Sakura's POV~

"Who invited this b*tch over here?" She gasped while pointing at me.

Stay calm Sakura, I know you could do this. You can do this. You can do this.

I sipped my tea while taking a glance at Sasuke. I tried communicating with my eyes, asking for help.

He winked at me, nope he didn't get the message. He's so stupid. I thought Uchihas are supposed to be smart.

Itachi invited Natsumi to sit down and she just need to sit beside me. It's annoying.

"So Sakura, why are you here? Didn't you learn your lesson? Your friends already turned their backs against you because you are a sl*tty wh*re. You even tried to hit on my fiancé."

What happened to the old Natsumi? Where is very kind and gentle and who even let me have her kimono?

I sat down and continued sipping my tea. "How dare you ignore me?!"

I can feel all eyes on both of us. "Sl*t, you just need to wear something to revealing." Yup I knew it, the dress that Sasuke picked is kinda short and it just stops 3 inches above my knee. Exposing my legs.

The next thing she did caught me off guard. She punched me...right on my neck.

The neck? The f*ck? The truth is that is that I had trouble breathing for a while.

*cough*pants*cough*

It hurts. I gasped for air and then everything went black.

~Sasuke's POV~

"You sick b*tch." I threw my fist towards that sl*ts face. But I felt nothing but a hand that stopped me for going any further.

"Sasuke! Where are your manners?" Madara said.

I growled at him and sighed. I looked over Sakura and it seems like she fainted.

Madara released my hand from his hold. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

"Izuna, go fetch some blankets. Obito, bring out the first aid kit at the kitchen. Shisui, get a bowl of water and a clean towel. Sasuke, you already know what to do." Madara commanded us. He is probably concerned too. I growled in that thought.

"Itachi, bring your fiancé home. She's nothing but a nuisance." Madara commanded

I didn't waste time just standing there. I carried Sakura to the living room and lie her down on the couch.

I stroked Sakura's hair and stared at her flawless face. She is really beautiful. I guess that b*tch is just really jealous of Sakura.

A few seconds later I saw Izuna, Obito and Shisui brought the things that Madara asked them to bring.

Izuna placed a blanket over Sakura while Shisui is placing the towels in the bowl of water.

Great there is a slight ache in my chest. Hn it's annoying.

Then I heard a car engine start, that's probably Natsumi. Thinking about that b*tch gives me shivers.

After a few seconds later Madara came in. "Women are so troublesome." Madara mumbled.

He walked towards Sakura and removed the blanket off her face exposing her slim neck.

He touched a point and massaged it. Then I saw Sakura's chest slowly rise up and down.