Chaper Seventeen

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the pictures I show every chapter.
_____________________
~Sakura's POV~

Ahh that was a nice sleep. I looked around, I'm not in my bedroom.

I tried stirring around but I felt an arm squeezed my body tighter.

Fudge don't tell me....

"Aaaieeeee!!!!" I screamed so loud that it woke almost everybody up.

"Shut up already!" The guy beside me said while pulling me closer towards him.

"You got some nerves huh? You just really need to sleep beside me huh?!"

Then he groaned. "You liked it. You even used my arm as a pillow." He smirked.

I just noticed our faces are like just few centimeters away. For short, our faces are so close to each other.

I tried looking away but I can't, somehow my eyes were mesmerized. I never saw his face this close.

I suddenly remembered the time I first bumped into him. He is so rude and not to mention his girlfriend.

I finally broke the eye contact and turned around.

"This is wrong Sasuke. You already have a girlfriend and I don't want to get between you two." I finally stood up and walked towards bathroom.

But a hand grabbed my feet, causing me to trip. "SASUKE!"

He just smirked at me. "You like me don't you? Don't worry Karin is not really my girlfriend."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Does it look like that I care?"

"Your eyes are wide so I guess you do care."

I growled and jumped over him and finally pinned him down.

"I don't care. Uchiha."

Then the door was slid wide open, revealing Mikoto-San and Itachi.

"S-Sakura?" I heard Itachi say.

I glared at him and got off of Sasuke.

"What are you doing here?" Itachi asked dead panned.

"Ask your brother." I said while glaring at him.

"Itachi can you go to my room and fetch me the dress on the top of my bed." Mikoto-San commanded.

"Yes mother." Itachi bowed but before leaving us he looked at me once more and walked away.

"Whew. He is finally out of the scene." Mikoto-San sighed and slid down the wall.

I looked at Sasuke and finally he sat up properly.

"So were you kids getting wild last night?" Mikoto-San chuckled.

Me and Sasuke blushed. "No!" We both said in unison.

"Hahaha. Oh the dress is here." Itachi handed the beautiful pink dress to his mom.

"Here Sakura, you can wear this for today." She said while handing me the beautiful dress.

"Oh it's beautiful Mikoto-San. I will return it tomorrow."

"Return it? No you could keep it."

"This dress looks expensive. I better return it." I said while shaking my head.

"Aww Sakura-chan, Sasuke bought that for you." Mikoto-San squealed.

I looked over Sasuke and he was avoiding my gaze.