Chapter Eight

~3rd person's POV~

Then after two more performances, Sasuke's band was next but suddenly Tsunade went up the stage.

"OK DID EVERYBODY HAD A GOOD TIME?" Tsunade asked the students.

They screamed in reply.

"Hehehe I'm sorry but I have a very bad news to announce right now." Tsunade suddenly wore her famous serious face.

The students suddenly had a confuse look written in their faces.

"Sadly we have to end the competition right now, because there is an urgent meeting for all facilities right now."

"Awwww! We been waiting for SASUKE TO PERFORM!!!!" All of Sasuke's fangirls started yelling. With only a month in his new school he already had a huge group of fangirls in each levels.

"We were all waiting for Sakura!!" Lee shouted.

"Ino!"

"Hinata!!!"

"Also Tenten!!!"

The girls earned their fanboys due to their unique personalities.

Sakura is well-known because of her intelligence. Ino is also well-known because of her striking personality. Hinata is the most humble in the group. While Tenten is known as the most sportiest girl in the school.

Tsunade just stood there thinking of a solution to make the last two bands play. She thinks everyone in this school is waiting for this last two performances.

She stood there at the middle of the stage thinking. Then suddenly an invisible light bulb appeared at the top her head.

"Ok everyone. Since most of you are looking forward for this last two competitions." Tsunade sighed.

"I decided to move your two favorite band performances ...... to the week after next week because it's the only free day for everyone.As for now I will choose the runner-up and the winner."

Everybody suddenly tensed up.

"The runner up would be the.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AKATSUKI."

The students clapped and some cheers were heard.

Konan hugged Pein and he returned it right back at her.

"F*ck yeah!!!!" Hidan suddenly threw his fist to the air.

While Deidara was dancing like a weirdo and Sasori just face-palmed.

"OK TIME FOR THE WINNER!" Tsunade spoke again.

Everybody kept quiet because it's the most awaited moment.

"THE JINCHURIKIS!!!!"

Everybody was shocked and bunch of students started yelling and cheering for Naruto and his band.

--------------------------------------------------

After congratulating the winners, other students were already planning to head back to their home. While the gang suddenly wanted to hang out some more. So they decided to go to the park.

---------------------------------------------------

"Wow, the lake looks very beautiful at night." Ino said while admiring the view of the moon being reflected at the lake.

Everyone else was also mesmerized.

"Hmm how about we make like a vow here at this very moment." Tenten suggested.