20•ARE YOU WEARING MAKEUP?

Thanksgiving was rolling around sooner then expected this year and some of the friends had plans this year

Thanksgiving was rolling around sooner then expected this year and some of the friends had plans this year. As the world wide known model entered the coffee house, everyone greeted her with a smile. She looked over to her friend by the coffee machine, nodding to her as Rachel gestured if she wanted a coffee. Stopping in her tracks, she stood behind Chandler as she looked at Joey.

"Joey, my love. Are you wearing makeup?" She asked him in disbelief, in more of a shock. She vomited in her mouth on how his makeup was done.

Chandler reached up and grabbed her wrist, getting her attention to look down. "He modelled for those city free clinics." He explained, making Izzy gasp. She covered her mouth in disgust.

"What? Sorry, we aren't all gorgeous run way models like you." Joey scoffed, as Chandler noticed under the makeup. Joeys cheeks went bright red.

"What's wrong with the free clinic posters?" Monica questioned.

"Those companies, will do their models dirty." Izzy explained to the group, her attention went back onto the painted Italian. "Joey, sweetie, if you need modelling work. You can always come to me, ok?" Joey smiled at her.

"Thanks Izzy." He looked at her in awe, before Rachel came over and added.

"You give Joey an opening, but not me?" Rachel looked at her friend in betrayal.

"Are you a male model?" Izzy replied to her friend, making Rachel go quiet and shy. Rachel mumbled.

"...No." She brushed off her apron, as a very upset and annoyed ross walked back into the room. Walking to his sister, expressing how annoyed he was that their family was going away for thanksgiving.

"Ok, how about if I cook dinner at my place? I'll make it just like mums." Monica stated to her brother.

"Will you make the mashed potatoes, with the lumps?" He questioned her, even that made Izzy narrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"You know they're not actually-." Monica begun, making Ross throw his hand up in a whatever kind of way. "I'll work on the lumps." Monica then turned to Joey. "You're going home, right Joey?"

"Yeah." Joey smiled, obviously excited.

"And I assume, Chandler, you're still boycotting all the pilgrim holidays."

"Yes. Every single one of them." Chandler responded to Monica, making izzy smirk from his tone. Monica asked Phoebe, as they soon decided she was joining them for thanksgiving. Monica looked up at Izzy.

"Izz?"

"My parents are still deciding who has custody over me, so I will be joining in the boycotting with chandler." She explained as Chandler and her high fived. Rachel had plans to still meet her family in vail.

"Only 102 dollars to go." Rachel explained.

"I thought it was 98.50?" Chandler questioned.

"It was, but I broke a cup." Rachel explained as she walked off back to her shift, Ross got to his feet. Brushing himself off as he announced.

"Well, I'm off to carols."

"Ooh! Ooh! Why don't we invite her?" Phoebe suggested.

"Ooh! Ooh! Because she's my ex wife and will probably want to bring her ooh! ohh! Lesbian life partner." Ross explained to the blonde as he left the cafe.  Izzy sighed heavily as she slumped on the couch next to Chandler.

"What's wrong? Huh?" Chandler asked sincerely, wrapping an arm around his friend.

"Just wished my family was whole, ya know? I haven't had a thanksgiving with them since I was like 15." She explained.

"Who did you use to have thanksgiving with?" Joey was curious.

"Ummm, my butler. Mr Snow and my dog, Bronson, he was a beautiful big English Mastiff." Izzy reminisced.

"Well." Chandler kissed the side of her head, bringing her into a side hug. "We're your family now and you and I, we will hate this holiday together." He reassured her, making her smile.

"Yay! You're the best." She cheered, hugging him in return as Joey sat there and let out a huff. He felt sadness for the model, he wished that she had a semi normal childhood. So she could experience the greatness of the holidays like how he saw it. All he could do was smile, knowing that with her hating the holidays. Having Chandler as a comfort for her, helping her not feel alone. Made him as happy as he could be.

___

Hey guys!! How are you! I have missed you, I hope you're well. Here's a little chapter, hope you liked. Let me know your thoughts.

What's been going on? How was your thanksgiving? I am an Aussie, but my partner is Texan, so I am semi what in fine loop with all that. I do try, ahaha.

Love you all,
WinchesterStark21