19•MISCOMMUNICATION

The downfall on being a world wide known model, is the time zones

The downfall on being a world wide known model, is the time zones. Leaving the model to lay in her bed restless, even though she was physically in New York. Her body's system believed it was in a different company.

Looking over at her alarm clock, ready 1:30am. Isabella let out a groan of annoyance, she wanted to sleep, she was exhausted from travelling. Working under her father and living up to the name that her father structured, put a bit of pressure on her. Only child and all, that sort of thing.

Deciding to try and see if the idea of having a cup of tea would help her body fall asleep. She got up and headed for the kitchen, trying to stay as quiet as possible. Beginning to boil the kettle on the stove top, Izzy's body reaction kicked in with adrenaline and fright. As the kettle begun to squeal, she rushed over to try and stop it. Causing a chain reaction of Monica and Rachel's bedroom doors swinging open, Izzy jumped back as she looked to her tired and angrily awoken friends.

"Morning, coffee?" Izzy tried to joke, causing Monica to give her a narrowed expression.

"What the hell, are you doing? Making coffee at this time of morning?" She exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"I can't sleep, was going to make some tea..." Izzy tried to explain to defend herself, as she clenched her mug in her hands tightly. Watching Rachel stomp over to her, taking the cup away.

"Go somewhere else, to make it." Rachel demanded, practically pushing her out the door. Being tired herself, with no will to fight. Izzy stood there with a heavy heart, as the feeling of being over tired washed over her. She turned to the boys apartment, giving a slow and heavy knock. She sighed heavily in relief as she heard the door up buckle open in front of her.

As the door swung open, Izzy looked up at a sleepy and confused Joey. She gave a soft smile, as he looked at her in concern.

"Izz? What's-?" Joey began to ask, sending Izzy into a blabbering mess. Joey opened his arms warmly, wrapping Izzy in a tight and comforting hug. He placed his hand on her head, shushing her in comfort.

Bringing her inside and closing the door behind her, Joey pulled Izzy's face up to look at him. "What's going on?" Joey questioned her, wiping her tears away with her thumbs.

"I'm exhausted, I want to sleep. I can't, and I tried to make a tea, to help me sleep. But the girls-." Izzy rambled, collapsing into another blabbering out break. Joey comfortingly bringing her back into another hug, he smiled to himself as he held a tight grip on her. Taking a moment to think, he made her look at him again.

"How about this, you take my bed. I'll make you some tea, I'll sleep on the couch." Joey reassured her, making Izzy drop her bottom lip at him. She reached up and kissed his cheek, placing her hands on either side of his face.

"Thank you Joey." She smiled, heading for his room, he stopped and turned to face him. Asking. "Nothing, I am going to regret seeing in there?"

"No, I promise." He smiled in return. Izzy turning and getting herself comfortable in Joeys bed. She looked around the room and admired the little details of decor, Joey came in balancing the full cup of tea. Putting it on the bedside table, Izzy smiled at him in gratitude.

"Thanks Joe."

"Not a problem, Izzy. Anything else, want another blanket? I could steal one from chandlers bed?" Izzy giggled in response.

"Nah, it's ok... actually. Could you stay? Please. Just until I fell asleep?" Joey stood there stunned for a moment. "You don't have to-."

"No no no." Joey begun, getting into bed beside her. "Come here." He opened his arms, embracing Izzy as they laid down. Izzy snuggled into the side of him, placing her head on his chest. Joey placed a hand on her head, laying there as Izzy gracefully fell asleep surprisingly.

Come morning, the sun shining into Chandler and Joeys apartment. Chandler, confused on why Joey hadn't gotten up yet. He quietly knocked on the door, peaking his head into the room. His eyes widened and he gasped as he saw Joey and Izzy sharing a bed together, Joey waking up at the sound of Chandler gasping. He gestured for him to be quiet, chasing out of his room. Joey closed his door behind him.

"Wha-! Oh my-!" Chandler exclaimed in a whisper shout.

"No no no! Not what it looks like." Joey tried to defend himself.

"Then, tell me Joey." Chandler put his hands on his hips, he was concerned. He knew Izzy's past with previous relationships, he just didn't want his friends to no longer be friends. 

"She couldn't sleep, time zones from travelling. The girls kicked her out, cause of being loud and she came here in need of some comfort. She fell asleep, in my bed and I didn't want to wake her, so I fell asleep too. That's all." Joey explained what happened, Chandler sighed heavily in relief as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Alright." Chandler replied.

The boys stood there, taking a breathier. Chandler was proud of Joey looking after Izzy that way, but the whole situation of the night before. Make Joeys heart feel warm, he gained more of an instinct to protect the world wide superstar model. He didn't understand what was going on, but he knew he needed to hide it.

___

Authors note:

Hey guys! How are you guys? Hope you guys liked the chapter, thought it was a bit overdue for some Izzy and Joey sweetness.
Much love,
WinchesterStark21