4•THE ONE WITH THE ULTRASOUND

"Folks are really that bad, huh?" Joey rhetorically asked, as Monica and Ross finished telling the group what had happened at the dinner, Izzy had her legs over Phoebes lap

"Folks are really that bad, huh?" Joey rhetorically asked, as Monica and Ross finished telling the group what had happened at the dinner, Izzy had her legs over Phoebes lap. Whilst Monica laid across the couch as well, her legs towering over Izzy's.

"Well these people are pros, they know what they are doing. They take their time and they get the job done." Ross replied, giggles went around the room.

"Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents. Boy, if you could." Monica turned to her brother, pointing at him as she ended with. "I'd want yours." Ross laughed as he leant over and kissed his sister on the head, dismissing himself to go to the bathroom.

As Ross left the room, the group discussed about Phoebe being a twin, Rachel and Izzy were shocked. They couldn't believe that someone like Phoebe existed, it was mind blowing. Phoebe explained to the girls, that they were different. They weren't on speaking terms though. She was a high powered career type.

"What does she do?" Chandler asked the blonde.

"She's a waitress." She replied, making Rachel and Izzy smile at one another.

"Alright you guys." Rachel joined the group from wiping tables, since her not so well talk with Izzy about trying to get a career is modelling. Rachel resorted to the coffee house, it helped that the male worker there who had very white hair liked her. "I've kind of got to clean up now."

"Chandler, Izzy. You guys are only children, right?" Monica asked them as they got to their feet from their chairs. "You guys never had any of this?"

"Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend, who my parents actually preferred." Chandler responded as Izzy patted his arm in comfort. "Izzy?" Chandler turned to her, only imagining what she could say to make himself feel better.

"Um... well." Izzy begun, placing her hands to her hips in slight discomfort. "My parents were planning on having another child, but then that was when I got into modelling and my mother sued my dad for using me as a walking pay check." She gave an awkward thumbs up, trying to think of something funny to say. "Well, we had a dog. They preferred her to me, most of the time."

The only children walked to the group as they started to head out, Chandler wrapped his arm around Monica as Joey brought Izzy into a comforting side hug. Leaving Rachel to close up.

___

The friends gathered around the girls apartments TV, where Ross displayed to them a video of the ultrasound of his baby. He stood there giddy, he was so excited to be a father. Izzy sat between Joey and Chandler on the coffee table, as Phoebe was on the couch and Monica and Rachel stood.

"Well, Isn't that amazing?" Ross looked to everyone in the room. The three on the coffee table squinted at the TV.

"What are we supposed to be see here?" Joey asked.

"I don't know, but I think it's about to attack the enterprise." Chandler commented, making Izzy huff a small laugh.

"Nah, we are definitely watching Alien." Izzy added, Chandler looked at her with an impressed smile. They both high-fived one another as subtle as possible.

"If you tilt your head to the left and relax your eyes, it kind of looks like an old potato." Phoebe included, making Ross give her a glare.

"Then don't do that, all right?"

"Ok." Phoebe quickly replied back to him, Ross walked around everyone to meet his sister.

"Monica, what do you think?" He asked her, placing his hands on her shoulders. She gave a mm-hmm, clearly trying to not cry. "Are you welling up?"

"No."

"You are! You are, you're welling up." Ross teased her.

"No I'm not!"

"You're going to be an aunt." Ross finished with, making her explode into tears. Monica shoved her brother away, as Izzy turned her head to Rachel by the window. She raised her eyebrow at her friend as she was on the phone.

"Hey mindy! I-It's Rachel." She stuttered slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I-I saw Barry today... uh, yeah, he told me. No. No, it's ok. Really, it's ok. I hope you two are really happy, I really do. Uh, oh! And min, you know. If everything works out and you guys end up getting married and having kids and everything... I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose." Rachel quickly hung up the call.

"Go Rach!" Izzy cheered for her friend as she and her high-fived.

"Ok, I know it was a cheap shot. But I felt so much better!"

___

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Hope you liked the new chapter, I promise next one will be longer. Not sure if you guys like these length of chapters. But I am so happy with this book and can't wait to continue it :)
Hope you're well, I love you all
-WinchesterStark21