16•HEY, BACK OFF BUDDY

Joey, Ross and Izzy mingled in the kitchen as Phoebe sat on the couch, entertaining the room with her music abilities

Joey, Ross and Izzy mingled in the kitchen as Phoebe sat on the couch, entertaining the room with her music abilities. Izzy was getting bored and she soon became annoyed, due to the fact of her being bored. She leant against Joey for comfort, as he had an arm wrapped around her tightly. Rachel was out on the balcony.

As Monica walked off to her room, Ross gave Joey a signal. Announcing. "I'm gonna do it."

"You're gonna do it?" Joey looked at him with excited eyes, it made Izzy narrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm going to go do it." Ross said again.

"Want me to help?" Joey offered as Ross pointed at Joey.

"You come out there, you're a dead man." Ross threatened before he walked off to join rachel out on the balcony. The model looked at the Italian in curiosity.

"What's going on?" She asked him, watching Joey gulp in fear, she was unsure if she could know what was going on. "Joe, come on. You can tell me." She battered her pretty blue eyes at him, making him crack under pressure. He got up to his feet, walking towards the window seats.

"Ok, but shhhh." He caved, leaning towards her ear to whisper. "Ross is going to confess his feelings to Rachel, but keep quiet."

"Yeah, Joey, I don't gossip like Rachel. Secret safe with me." She placed a hand on his arm in reassurance. Soon, Monica walked out of her room in a coat. The pair automatically asking.

"Where you going?"

"Outside, why?" Monica looked at them with a narrowed expression.

"No no, you can't go out there." Joey spoke up, as Izzy stood behind him.

"Why not?" Monica asked in a serious tone.

"Because of, uh... the reason. Izzy, really needs your advice." Joey looked down at the model as she looked up at him in pure panic.

"Oh yes." Izzy brain started to think at a crazy speed. "I wanted to know, what you thought about this modelling deal." Izzy begun, as she took Monica for a walk down to the couches.  Joey took a breath of relief.

The friends were soon accompanied by Ross and Rachel coming back inside, Rachel held a orange cat. In interest on finding its owner, Rachel left and soon arrived back with a large man.

"Everybody." Rachel begun, as Izzy's eyes widened in fear. She knew the man and had a rough previous history.

"Oh no." Izzy muttered under her breath as she sat beside Joey, Joey heard her little muttered and looked at her in concern. Before noticing the man.

"This is Paolo." Rachel introduced as everyone stood up. "Paolo, I want you to meet my friends. This is Monica, and Joey, and Ross. Then lastly Isabella." Rachel introduced us, Monica keep saying hi, in awe of his good looks. Paolos eyes lit up like New York City, when he saw Izzy. Izzy in reflex, grabbed Joeys arm in comfort. She was scared.

Paolo started to speak his Italian, winning the other girls over. But he was speaking directly at the model, he went to reach out to her. In quick response to the situation, Joey pulled Izzy behind his back. Folding his arms, before saying. "Hey, back off buddy." Paolo not wanting to cause conflict, put his hands up in surrender.

"He doesn't speak much English." Rachel ignored the matter, rubbing Paolos arm.

"So, uh... where did Paolo come from?" Ross questioned.

"Uh, Italy. I think." Rachel responded, whilst Joeys only care and worry was how Izzy was. Izzy and Joey held each others hand tightly, as she stayed behind him.  Whilst Ross continued to ask questions on the large Italian man, Izzy shook her head to herself as Rachel explained the cat was in fact Paolos.

The night continued, where Joey got a small moment with Izzy to ask. "Why don't you like Paolo? Like the other girls?"

"Because, Joey, honey... he is a creep. I had to have a restraining order on him, couple of years ago. Cause he got into my changing area at a show." She explained to the Italian that she  felt very safe with. Joey kissed the models forehead before he brought her into a hug.

"Hey guys, Izzy and I are going back to my place." Joey announced to the room, having a tight arm around Isabella. She smiled as she leant into him, Joey knew that Izzy would feel so much better just being out of there.

So he did what he thought was best to make her feel safe.

___

Authors note:

Hey guys! How are we? Hope you enjoyed the chapter, thought I should give a bit more Joey and Izzy content. What you guys think? And what did you guys think of Paolo in the show? I always found him creepy.

Love you guys!
-WinchesterStark21