2•NEVER MADE COFFEE BEFORE

Night one in New York, was rough

Night one in New York, was rough. Isabella was up and down with Rachel all night, she was either crying in her room or sitting at the window seal. Watching the night life of New York live it out, Isabella caught Rachel multiple times in the night trying to call Barry and every time, Izzy made sure to smack her over the back of the head. It soon became a game for her.

Come morning, Rachel got up excited as Joey, Chandler and Izzy sat at the small kitchen table as Rachel placed down three orange and purple coffee mugs.

"Wow, like isn't this amazing?!" Rachel questioned the group. "I have never made coffee before in my entire life." She said as she went over to the bench.

"That is amazing!" Chandler replied to her, as Izzy caught eye of Joey staring at her. She was in her pjs, a satin matching blue duo. It complimented her ocean blue eyes, which Joey was getting mesmerised by.

"Joe, you ok?" Izzy asked him sincerely, breaking his stare.

"Oh, yeah... sorry, lost train of thought." Joey quickly said to cover up the fact he was staring into her eyes.

"It happens a lot." Chandler patted the models arm as Rachel brought over a jug of coffee, she poured into the three cups. Izzy's stomach begun to churn, she could smell the bitterness in the coffee. She didn't need to taste it, to know that the coffee was going to taste like dirt. She had tasted a lot of coffee, amazing ones all over the world with her modelling.

"Congratulations." Joey forced his attention back onto Rachel. "As you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a um- a western omelette or something." Joey commented, taking a big gulp of the coffee. Izzy sat there with an amused smile, watching the two knuckle heads next to her. Watching how their face quickly grew with discuss as Izzy poured her coffee into the pot plant without Rachel seeing. "Wait, actually. I am not really that hungry." Joey quickly added.

Hearing Monica's door open, they all greeted her a good morning. Their eyebrows quickly shot up as they watched Paul come stomping out of Monica's room, clearly displaying that he stayed the night.

"Mmmorning." Paul dragged out.

"Morning Paul!" Joey loudly greeted him.

"Hello Paul." The girls smiled.

"Sorry, Paul is it?" Chandler added, as they all watched Monica say goodbye to him. The three that sat the table, moved it over to get a better view. Watching their kiss goodbye, Rachel joined her best friends side. Monica closed the door, as Joey commented.

"So, that wasn't a real date? What the hell do you do on a real date?" Joey smiled at her.

"Shut up and put my table back." Monica smiled in return as she walked back over to the kitchen sink. Isabella and the boys shuffled back to move the table, making sure it was the exact amount of room from the couch that Monica had it laid out to be.