15•DONT GET ME WRONG

The night continued and everyone was getting bored, hearing the phone begin to ring

The night continued and everyone was getting bored, hearing the phone begin to ring. Izzy jumped over the couches, rushing to answer the phone before Monica could. Her and Joey just looked at Isabella in shock and impressed looks on her act.

"Hello?" Izzy asked as she answered the phone.

"Izz! It's me!" Chandler.

"It's chandler." Izzy told the group, before putting her attention back on her friend on the phone. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He reassured his friend. "I'm stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre." Chandler mumbled, but somehow Izzy knew what he was saying.

"Oh my god!" Izzy exclaimed excitedly, causing Joey to run to her side. Intrigued on what was going on.

"What! What!" Joey demanded to know.

"Chandlers stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!" Izzy announced to the group, watching everyone's mouths drop in shock. Izzy brought her attention back to her friend on the phone.  "Chandler, listen listen! Are you okay though?" Izzy wanted to make sure, hearing chandler make a little huff on the phone. He replied saying.

"Yeah, Izz. I'm okay."

"Okay, good good." Joey snatched the phone off of her, quickly mumbling something so crazy. That she couldn't even understand. Joey passed the phone back to Izzy, saying with a sad face.

"He wants to talk to you." Taking the phone off of him again, she brought the phone up to her ear.

"Hey chan." Izzy said as she soon grew a smile on her face, when Chandler responded with.

"Just wanted to say, that I love you."

"I love you too, stay safe. See you soon, hopefully."

___

Hours later, the friends gathered around the sofas and talked and played games.

"I'll go, I'll go!" Monica announced as Izzy rested her head on Joeys shoulder. "Senior year of college on a pool table."

"Ooo ooo." Joey got excited, as Rachel and Izzy looked at her with narrowed eyebrows.

"A pool table?" They both questioned.

"That's my sister." Ross sat there uncomfortably.

"Ok, ok!" Joey spoke up. "My weirdest place would have to be... the women's room on the second floor of the New York City public library."

"Oh, my god. What were you doing in a library?" Monica questioned him, causing everyone to laugh, as Izzy spoke up in joeys defence.

"Hey, I've seen him read."

"Read what?" Ross sat forward, intrigued.

"My magazines that I am on." Izzy responded confidently, Izzy and Joey high fived each other.