NEW AU MAGNOLIA

Introducing

Introducing.. Stage On Magnolia May!

An girl with sass and lives for drama, this woman is extremely powerful. She loves when things go her way, especially when it comes to getting what she wants through shitty bribery to cuteness pouting.

She is an bratty chick with freckles all over her face, who's spoiled and egotistical when it comes to her appearance and charm, willing to put her first rather than others unless she's close to them. She's strict and demanding, and will DEFINITELY get her point across whenever she has to scream it in your face.

Everywhere she goes, you'll see her flaunt her looks off.

However, she does have an soft side to her with friends she's close with showing an more compassionate and selfless side. She cares deeply for those she's close too, to the point she may become slightly possessive. She enjoys being treated like the princess she is, seeing herself as "high class." with an sigh social status

______

When both her parents placed her up for adoption for not being able to contribute the best for her, She was adopted by 2 other parents. An mother and father who were quite rich. She grew up spoiled, getting anything she wanted and dreamed off. When it comes to Valentine's day, Christmas, Birthdays, her room was always filled to the brim with everything she could ask for.

Her (adoptive) parents could never say no to her, in fact she was never told no once by them for whatever she asked for them to buy. Once she got older and moved out to find her own place, she ended up bumping into Wally. The two would form an friendship and soon turn into an relationship in the future. But, all of that would go to an waste in the following years when Wally left her to follow his dreams.

Filled with hurt, anger, and jealousy, She was left in the darkness. It wasn't until she decided on becoming an famous singer herself to come into rivalry with him. She was given roles in movies, shows, her own interviews, podcasts. She started to grow an name for herself.

Now, known as "Ms. May" or her singer name, "Ms. Heart-Breaker," She's an woman who loves her fans and attention to heart and makes music about shitty relationships slick-dissing her ex which she still secretly habors feelings for.

The two share an love-hate relationship, but have been slowly trying to grow their relationship back after the years, having private moments rarely. She shit-talks him, They two of them insult each other, But when it comes to others talking about them, they aren't letting that slide.

____

Mils rarely has much friends besides her bodyguard Mordecai (ifykyk) which she works with

Mils rarely has much friends besides her bodyguard Mordecai (ifykyk) which she works with. She met Mordecai during an interview she was doing, and constantly kept asking him questions and questions. And somehow, the two formed an bond.

Mordecai is own for his stotic and intimating demeanor, not interacting with anybody besides Magnolia. The twos friendship are super close, that many have mistaken him for her "Sugar Daddy" or even her "Boyfriend." In fact, he's the only bodyguard of hers that isn't yelled at bullied or by her. He's the one that's with and seen with her all the time.

Mordecai is highly aware of Mils tantrums, consisting of foot stomping, high pitched screaming, waving hands, and sometimes crying and kicking. He's mostly the one who has to get her things when she asks or if someone else doesn't get it. He has no problems with it at all, not finding the tantrums annoying at all.

He's very protective over Mils, being his only "friend." Being practically labelled as "Partners in Crime" she's usually seen walking with him, or even rested on his shoulder.