MAGNOLIA POST CAUSE IT'S BEEN FOREVER!

my wife, my love, my chocolate loving cutie patootie

What do you think she saw? 🤨

_____

Small appreciation note cause why not!!

Just wanted to say I deeply love all you guys and appreciate all the love and support I get from you! I would've never guessed I would've gotten this far, especially with Puppet Boy. I was hype over 8k and 10k, but now I'm at 30K?! The fact that people around the world actually take time to read an story that I published, means the world to me. I didn't have an single thought of Puppet Boy being as popular as it is now.

The same goes for Magnolia! I made Magnolia the day I ran into the fandom, March 27th. I went home that exact day and designed her. I soon posted her first appearance around mid-April, the time I was first starting Puppet Boy. I was aware she would get some recognition cause.. I mean, look at her 😂. But, I would've never thought she would get this much LOVE.

Magnolia has came an long way, being the only constant thing I've been drawing for the past 7 months. To the fanart, it's probably the most heartwarming thing ever. My first ever fanart I gotten was from Yellowwwwww9. The smile on my face, I couldn't even explain it. My hands were flapping around, I was literally freaking out. You guys have no clue how much fanart means to me. It's one of the things that light up my day.

I have an whole folder where I keep fanart from you guys and always look back at it. The fact you guys love Millie so much was such an shock to me. I deeply appreciate you guys, not just as readers but as friends.

kissie kissies

- MZ