WALIA MOMENTS

(LOOK AT THE GOOBERS 💙🤎)

been a while since I told you guys any cute things about them so, here's some more mini moments to dye down the angst!

- Wally finds the gap between her teeth to be the cutest thing. When she smiles, he always makes sure to make it funny enough to stare at her smile.

- Wally is highly aware of the way Magnolia is protective over him. Most of the time he has to be the one to calm her down, but he admits he finds it attractive.

- Since Magnolia is 2'7 and Wally is 3'0, Magnolia rests around his lower chest region. She likes to rest her head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat. His heartbeat goes 1000 miles per hour

- Magnolia is bilingual in both Spanish and Japanese, so she teaches Wally some languages. Wally learns it, but forgets it a second after. She doesn't mind it at all, only seeing more charm to him.

- Any little thing Wally does that's an "gentlemanly" action, Magnolia is gushing. Fanning her fast, getting flustered, giggling like silly. Wally finds it adorable and cute.

- We all know how Magnolia stims, especially her main stim being his name. If you ask her to talk about Wally, she'll start talking about his personality. Soon, when she gets so far into his actions, she'll start to get excited and begin to stim his name.

- Wally finds her stimming to be the absolute cutest. He doesn't mind when she stims his name, in fact he could listen to it for 24 hours and never get tired of it. He likes the fact her stim is his name.

- Magnolia and Wally both do little butterfly kisses, or even nose kisses. However we're all aware that Wally likes to lip kisses the best.

- Magnolia is scared of the dark, and thunder. When it thunderstorms outside, She's quick to scream and run into his embrace for comfort. He can't help but find it cute in an way that he's the first person she goes too. He always makes sure to comfort her about it, whether it's hot chocolate or even getting her favorite food

- If Magnolia were to cry, Wally's comforting her with everything. He's getting her chocolates, clothes, paintings, showering her in everything. He would be a bit nervous though and not know what to do much.

- if Wally were to cry, ain't no comforting. She's first hunting down that person, giving them an firm assbeating, and then we get the kisses! <3 However, if Wally was just regularly crying, she will comfort him with hugs and apples.

- Magnolia snorts when she laughs. She has an cute but very contagious laugh, which always makes her nose scrunch up. Wally found out she snorted when she laughs when Barnaby told an funny joke. Since then, his eyes always light up when he hears it.

- He likes olives, she hates olives. (the olive theory!)

- When Magnolia first figured out he couldn't hug, she wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged him. He was hesitant at first but soon returned the hug. Ever since then, he just randomly comes up behind her and hugs her.

- Wally is extremely affectionate in public and private. He kisses her any chance he gets, no matter where it's placed. Cheek, forehead, hand, nose, neck, shoulder, etc. He likes to kiss her hand the most since he's able to make eye contact with her. Also because it always gets her weak in the knees

- When the two are on the rotary phone from afar, Magnolia always purposely flirts with him or even sings to him. If Wally were to flirt back, Magnolia EXE has stopped working.

- Even when the two don't see each other for an hour, when they do, immediate smiles. Magnolia's running up to him, He's picking her up in his arms and spinning her around. She's an giggling mess.

- When Magnolia found out Wally needed someone to pick him up after he fell, she was confused. She looked at him on the ground and then sat down beside him and just talked with him for hours. It wasn't until hours later she found out, but never questioned it.

- Magnolia makes two animal noises. She's able to purr, and she makes guinea pig noises when she's deep into sleep. (The purring HC is debatable cause it's only been in 2 arts.)

- Wally is her cheerleader. When she's singing or dancing, Wally's on the side clapping and cheering her on. He's busting out the poms poms, holding up the "100/10" sign, only paying her all the attention.

- If you were to ask either of them what their favorite things were, this would be their answers.

"What's your favorite thing?"
Wally : "my wife, my friends and apples."

"What's your favorite thing?"
Magnolia : "my husband and chocolates.. oh, and the neighbors!"

- Magnolia may seem protective, but when it comes to Wally behind the scenes, he's equally as intimating. If someone were to flirt with her or use something to attract her, he's immediately pulling her away from them and death glaring you, pitch black face and everything.

- Wally and Magnolia favorite thing to do together and sing and dance! No matter the genre, their somehow good at it.

- They switched outfits once, and Magnolia had to teach him how to walk in heels. He kept falling on his face however.

LAST ONE!!

- When the two kiss, Wally likes to make the "mmwwwah!" sound. He likes it so much, Magnolia started doing the sound too. Now, he always spams her with kisses just to hear the sound.