NEW MAGNOLIA AU

INTRODUCING HERO MAGNOLIA

Millie is an famous singer and comedian that works inside an casino. She gained the nickname, "Angel" while working there from how sweet and cutesy she was.

One day, she ran into Wally who showed signs of strange "powers," and when it came out he ate an radioactive apple from Frank's facility, she stormed down to the place. To avoid her "killing" him for giving her husband an radioactive apple, he suggested the idea for him to give her something so that she could gain them aswell.

Not wanting her husband to be alone in it, she took the substance. She gained the ability of telekinesis, blind sight, sixth sense, danger detection, telepathy, and astral projection. She also gained the ability of angel wings, being an result of her nickname. She fights along side "AppleWink" who is Wally, fighting to protect others and most importantly him.

She has an heart shaped ear piece that she wears in her ears that helps her connect with others from afar. However she has an habit of drowning this out by listening to music around town. She also has an diamond shaped jewel in the middle of her forehead that generates her telekinesis, however using the power so much can cause her to have headaches right in the middle of her forehead. She hides it when she's working to avoid others finding out she's "WonderWife."

Her weapons consist of her powers, her hands, heels, and an big ass hammer she has! (Similar to Amy's Piko Piko Hammer) She also has an bag that resembles an cat, that is filled with supplies and stuff she needs.