REBOOT MILLIE!!

Now introducing

Now introducing.. Reboot Millie!

She's around her 20's in this AU with everyone else, standing at the shortest height of 3'6/3'7

She's often compared to her husband Wally, seeming innocent on the outside but slightly cocky in secret. She's very focused on her looks to the point she becomes very self-centered around herself. However, she might seem a bit egoistical about her appearance, she's an very sweet gal! She loves shopping, working out, and hanging around in the house any chance she gets!
Though, She's an very sweet girl, sometimes shy but flirty when she gets the chance. She's charmed easily by respectful guys/girls. Don't be afraid to approach her at all! She's very smiley and fun when you get to know her more!

She's actually an coach inside of an gym that she works at, but sometimes she may go by herself to work out!

She so happens to earn the name, "Pinky!" as an nickname in the show from how much pink she wears. She's also often called "Angel" by Wally because of her wings.

(Kinda Similar to Actor but less ego to her .. though the two would roast each other and soon grow respect from it. lol)

____

Season 1 : Millie is rather egoistical on her appearance and attitude, however she's very sweet and caring. Similar to Wally, she holds an sort of front that she's innocent but can flip an switch and becomes cold-hearted.

Season 2 : Once Season 2 happens, Millie happened to actually fall pregnant. It was one of those situations of, "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT ME PREGNANT?!" She's very moody and stern in this season, quick to flip the switch. Her appearance is more stressed looking, having her hair in an bun and often wearing some pajamas shorts and an sweater saying, "Hi, I'm Pregnant." including the noticeable eyebags underneath her eyes

By the end of Season 2, is when the child is born.

Season 3 : Millie holds the same attitude, but is more sweeter and very motherly now. She's seen pretty often with the baby around in her arms, or even taking care of them. Her outfit also changes which is her other canon design, an skirt, an cardigan and an shirt underneath with slides and socks.

FACTS

FACTS

• Reboot actually has the most tattoos out of any AU of mine. She has a star on her stomach, leaves on her collarbone, lips on her neck, an heart on her butt, and an lower heart tattoo on her tailbone. She also has an additional full back tattoo of an rose, (however I'm too lazy to draw it out 💀)

• Her real eye color is golden, however she wears contacts. (Blue or Pink) She's very insecure about her real eyes.

• Her scarf has different color patterns regarding what color outfit she wears an certain episode.

• Her season 3 outfit is actually based on her highschool outfit.

• She actually canonically has heart shaped diamond earrings that were gifted from Wally. (Based on an AI of the two)

• Behind the scenes of the show, she's actually way nicer! She acts that way since that's what her "character" is roled to be.

• Outside the show aswell, Her and Wally remain married.

• Around Season 2, she actually announced she was pregnant before they started recording. The producers figured it would be an good way to announce her pregnancy on the show, by surprising the audience in the episode with the news.

• when she works out, she tends to work her arms, back, glutes and legs the most. She usually does her full body 1-2 an week.

• most of her fashion centers around Y2K .

• her hair is ALWAYS straight. the only time she curls it is when she's going out, or if it's for an event