NEW AU MAGNOLIA

Introducing Bad Influence MILLIE!

She's an 25 year old who dropped out of college a long time ago and is dealing with relationship issues with her boyfriend.

Growing up, she was really close with Wally and even had an relationship with him. It wasn't until he cheated on her with someone else, leaving her to find out. This incident resulted in her growing depressed with her only emotional support being Julie, and her cat Pig. She got into drugs in an way to cope.

During this era, she ends up cutting her hair after having a bad drugtrip. It's meant to be bad, due to her doing it impulsively. (inspired by Blue Hair by TV Girl) She misses her long hair, and is very self-conscious about her looks especially when it comes to her hair, or even pointing out her dark circles under her eyes. Usually when she goes out, she always has an hoodie pulled over her hair.

Years later, Wally happened to appear on her doorstep after hearing her financial situation and decided to help her. She was hesitant at first, until she gave in. Living with him now, the two happened to rekindle their relationship and are now dating again however, it's back to it's rocky state. Due to Wally's "bad influence" on her, she ends up relasping and now shes the way she is.
_____________
She's an very sensitive and introverted person, however she is very blunt and insulting when she wants to be. She's very secretive and won't open up many things if she doesn't trust you enough. She may seem dismissive and cold towards your feelings, however she is willing to try and comfort you if you really needed it. She's also really easy to make cry, if you comfort her about her appearance or even talk with her about her feelings.
She expresses herself in the way she acts and talks, not caring much about her clothing appearance or what others say about her. (I mean the girl literally walks around in her underwear in his house, no matter the company.)

She has an heart tattoo with the letter "W" crossed on her arm. We can all guess who that was. She also has another tattoo along her back, which is an rose.

Her emotional support Pig, is an white chubby and fluffy cat that she's had since college (she got him as an present from Wally). Her second emotional support being her bunny plushie Bun Bun (having her since she was an child, she's very protective and clingy over her.)

ASK MAGNOLIA (MILLIE) MAY!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara