Chapter 7

"Kim Dahyun. Just because you're the founders' daughter doesn't mean you are exempt from the rules. Remove that necklace this instant!" Mr Lee sternly ordered, looking down at the sixteen year-old. She was avoiding his glare, looking down.

"Sorry, Mr Lee." She mumbled, taking off her necklace and leaving. Dahyun walked through the school's halls, she felt self-conscious as people stared.

"That's Mr and Mrs Kim's daughter..."

"I heard she only got in because of her parents! How stuck up!"

"The only good thing about her is her pretty face."

Dahyun exhaled before walking into her next class. 

"Great." She thought, exasperated. Sitting at the desk beside hers was none other than Yeji. That girl had already hated her but after what happened to Lia she hated her more. Her whole group probably thought she killed her.

Dahyun reluctantly sat down and Yeji winked at her, leaning back on her seat. Their teacher was going over the topic when a crumpled ball of paper landed on her desk. Yeji was glaring at her, and Dahyun rolled her eyes before opening it.

Meet me after class, murderer.

Dahyun blinked at the note.

"Kim Dahyun. Is there an issue?" Their teacher asked. Nayeon's mother Miss Im was known for being one of the sweetest teachers in the school. She tilted her glasses a little, her smile not even fading.

"None at all, Miss Im." Dahyun answered, her voice low.

"Glad to hear that. I'd appreciate it if despite the worrying circumstances you still pay attention to your education." She rose her eyebrow at Yeji. "That is also including you, Hwang Yeji."

Yeji scoffed before going quiet for the rest of the lesson. As they left the room, Dahyun paused, looking at the creased note. 

"Do I really have a choice?" She muttered to herself. She waited a little for Yeji to exit and she was immediately dragged by the wrist. From the corner of her eye she could see a girl with bangs watching.

"Seriously, what is up with you guys pushing me into dark, empty rooms?" Dahyun murmured as Yeji shoved her to the wall.

"Well, was it fun?" Yeji asked, her voice cracking.

"Was what fun?"

"Murdering our best friend."

"Why do you think I did it? I was eating." 

"Who the fuck eats in the middle of the night!?" Yeji yelled, her anger audible in her voice.

"I was hungry." Dahyun shrugged. She yelped as Yeji slapped her face. 

"I know you had something going on with Lia. I don't know what shitty deal you had with her, but that doesn't give you the right to kill her!" 

Dahyun was surprised. Yeji's fierce act was melting away and revealing a much more broken and vengeful persona. The fox-eyed girl quickly pushed Dahyun to the floor, and began punching her hard. Dahyun wasn't a weak girl, she could defend herself, but against Yeji in this state? Definitely not. She was the scariest when angry, Chaeryeong and Ryujin following right after.

 She froze in position, and gasped when she saw something flash over her. She sat up to see the girl who was watching her earlier, holding Yeji down. She got a better look and realised it was Momo from her form. 

"HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SO FAST!?" Dahyun's thoughts were all muddled up as she watched Momo hit Yeji.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Yeji managed to cough out.