Chapter 3

"We got in!" Sana celebrated, hugging Mina while hopping up and down.

"Yay!" Mina cheered quietly.

The trio were standing in front of the board displaying the names of people who got in. Momo scanned it and - just as she thought - JYP was correct. Kim Dahyun was on there. She quickly turned in surprise when she heard squealing.

A girl with long dark hair was jumping up and down - a little like Sana - hugging a girl. She jokingly tried to kiss her cheek and the other girl moved away, to say she looked disgusted would be an understatement. She actually acted like someone was about to kill her.

"You're in my form class Jeongyeon!" The girl recovered from her rejection and faced the dirty blonde girl, a bright toothy smile on her face.

"Unfortunately, yes, Nayeon." Jeongyeon answered, before grinning back. Momo sighed loudly and caught Sana's attention.

"What's wrong, Momoring?"

"I really thought that one of those girls would be Dahyun! This will take forever! We don't even know if she's in our form group!"

Momo blushed in embarrassment when Mina pointed at another board. A board that showed that Dahyun indeed was in their form.

"Uh, thanks, Mitang."

🌿🌿🌿

"Alright, class. My name is Mrs Yun. Introduce yourselves to each other." The teacher said in the most bored tone ever. "Oh wait, I forgot! It's Miss Yun now! Why? Because men are assholes!" She started laughing manically.

"I'll start!" The girl from earlier stood up, with no hint of concern whatsoever. "My name is Im Nayeon, and this is my second year here, so come to me if you need anything!"

"It's my second year here too!" Jeongyeon retaliated.

"But I'm more reliable!" Nayeon argued, smirking. "Anyways, I'm also super hot, but please don't be intimidated! I promise you that just because I shine more and my presence matters more it doesn't mean you guys are useless!" She heard a scoff from a girl but ignored it. Jeongyeon was next to talk.

"I am Yoo Jeongyeon, and I'd like to start this with saying that although she acts like one, Nayeon really isn't a stuck up bitch-"

"HEY!"

"I don't know what you're angry about, I said you weren't a bitch." Jeongyeon reasoned with an innocent face.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, call me Chae, I like to draw, I'm the youngest before Yoda." A ginger girl said, grinning at the class. They didn't really have a reaction and she sat down in disappointment.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, I'm the youngest in this class, so take care of me!" A girl smiled, showing her dimples.

"Okay Tzuyu!" the class chanted.

Chaeyoung lifted her head off her desk in an outrage. "I am only older by two months!"

"But I'm cuter." Tzuyu answered calmly. "And unlike you, I can frighten people into respect." her face suddenly darkened when she said this. Then she smiled sweetly again and the class unsurely make 'aww' sounds. "And I'm a foreigner! That means I struggle with Korean."