Author's Note

Hi, this is my first story I'm writing, and I feel like I should start by talking a little about it.

First, if you are here for ships (Samo, Dahmo, Michaeng etc.) then this isn't for you. None of the TWICE members will be romantically interested in each other in this story. The most you will see while reading is platonic relationships. Sorry to disappoint the shippers, but don't waste your time overthinking about who will be endgame, because no one will.

In case you couldn't tell from the cover, this is based off of BDZ era, so the descriptions will be similar to that.

Also, I am a school student so I have work to do and probably won't always be free to update, especially as my holidays are ending soon. So I would appreciate it if anyone reading would be patient and understand.

Finally, I have to remind everyone that although these characters are based off of real people (name, nationality etc.), they are totally separate. I can 99.9% guarantee that most of the things in this book didn't really happen to the idols.

Thank you for taking the time to read this (if you didn't just skip through it), and enjoy the story!

Ps. In case anyone has already read this note, I forgot to add this earlier. The characters will be speaking in different languages.

When the speech looks like this, it's Japanese.

And when it looks like this, it's Korean.

When the speech looks like this, the character is thinking.

So Japanese thoughts will be like this, and Korean thoughts will be like this.

Thank you if you did read this quick update.